Looking for an Industry/PVP Corp (3 Recruits)

Hello!
I am looking for a corp that focuses on Industry(Manufacturing & Mining) and on Piracy/Looting. We are three brothers that just started about a week ago or less, so we are so looking for a corp that will be friendly towards newbros and provide some assistance if needed. Finally, we just want the corp to be active and somewhat large (20+). We are in EST (East Coast USA).

Thank you guys! Send me a pm or reply to the post! I look forward to hearing from you all.

Im a member of a corporation TCAM that is based in the US on central and east coast time. We primarily so mining, industry, wormholes so that sounds like a pretty good fit.

You can find our info in game TCAM is the ticker (Tungsten Carbonide Asset Management). We are a midsized corporations so you can usually find good fleet op partners for just about anything. We dont have any obligations, level of commitment is up to you: really all that matters is having fun. We also have a publicly accessible discord channel in case you want to ask any questions.

Happy flying, hope you find the right fit.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.