Looking for Corp (40m SP, Null PvP)

Hey everyone,
i’m looking for an Null or WH Corp which does mainly micro-/smallgang pvp. Actually i’m in the E-UNI.

• i prefer to fly frig sized, mainly logistics, ewar or interceptors. But i’m perfectly fine with most t1/navy cruisers if needed.
  • about 40m SP, mostly in Frigs/Cruisers
  • income is stable right now
  • not interested in LowSec
  • would prefer smaller corps outside of the donut thingy, since i like to join Public Roams every now and then.
  • can’t fly a loki right now, neither i do multiboxing (that seems important for some wh groups)
  • 30+, germany, main playtime is around 19:00-22:00 ET

Feel free to reply, or send me a evemail.

o7
yrg

1 Like

Hello Yrgrasil!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi, you pretty much seems like our kind of guy and i really think you should drop by and say Hi.

We are small gang oriented, the tz fitts well, we live in npc space so that we avoid the donuts and sov politics and we do have a very small blues list.This is our add:

1 Like

hi @Yrgrasil
Check out FUN inc - we are recruiting in your TZ for small gang pvpers - i think you would fit right in from your blurb!

1 Like

Eve mail sent. I think you’d have fun down here with us. We can offer exactly what your after o7

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like
1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

Moinsens! ^^

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

We do small gang, we roam, friendly to doing public fleets as you like. Opportunity if you want to graduate into PL, or continue to hang in Total Mayhem as you like. Come check us out:

1 Like

short update, will go through all the comments/pm/evemails etc today/tomorrow evening and start to filter out.

1 Like

Check us out Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.