Looking For Corp - Industry, Mining, PI, and Hauling

Hello there!

My name is DJRedNight, and I’m a newbro here in Eve. I have had my account for a long long time, but just now starting to get serious about this game. I’ve moved on from other MMORPG games, and now dedicating my time and effort into this wonderful game!

So here is what I am looking for, no thrills, no long post content. If your corp fits this description, please contact me on Discord. I’m currently located @ Jita, willing to move.

What I’m Looking For in a Corp:

• Must have active discord
  • Must be friendly, informative, and willing to help new players
  • Must have an active community that focuses mainly on PVE content more then PVP content
  • Must be focused on Mining, PI, Industry, or any Economy based role within the game
  • Mature Player Base (18+ or higher)
  • Looking to expand and grow an amazing community
  • Good, Active, Informative, and Communicative Leadership Team
  • Any Security Level (Just a fair warning, I’ve never played in Null or Low sec)

What I can bring to the table:

• Vast knowledge of programming languages including PHP, Python, & Javascript
  • Discord Bot Creation from scratch including custom commands and functionality
  • Creative & Functional knowledge of Google Sheets and Google Suite Products
  • Mature & Friendly Attitude
  • Team Player
  • Willing to Learn
  • Willing to conform to rules, policies, & guidelines set forth by the leadership of the Corp.
  • Active voice chatter (If i’m online, I’ll most likely be in voice chat)

If I sound like a good fit for your Corp, please feel free to hit me up on Discord ASAP and let’s get to talking!

Thanks,
DJRedNight#3428

2 Likes

Sounds like Of Tears and ISK may be just the place for you. Feel free to hit us up on Discord. We would love to chat with you!

1 Like

Give us a try, you honestly sound like someone we’ve been looking for for months! Join our discord, look for cowrocket and Leesal. I think we could create something beautiful together.

1 Like

We are looking for some more pilots to join our tight knit group shoot me a message on discord buddy :smiley:https://discord.gg/CZs58z

1 Like

Hi, i have sent a friend request your way on discord so we can try to have a chat once we are both avalible.

1 Like

Hey, check us out.

1 Like

Join L2p, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

Look, I haul as much as the next guy but I am getting tired of the road. I can only eat at so many denny’s man…join our corp and have fun on the open road.

1 Like

Hello DJ,

The Corbulo Academy of Navel Science aim is to provide a fun and entertaining experience to all its members through the dissemination of in-game knowledge and solid leadership. The ‘Corbulo’ intent is to operate as a combat organization first, with the added divisions in Mining, PvE, R&D, PI, and Manufacturing of ships, modules, munitions, and capitals for its members and its income. The corporation wants to create a high skilled group, specializing in tactical fleet compositions, and focusing on the fun side of eve. This has been written to give a clear direction for the corporation and defines marked but ambitious, yet achievable goals. The ‘Corbulo’ first and foremost is a combat orientated unit. We believe success comes from strong leadership, Quality training, good diplomacy and the ability to smash are enemies in the face.

If your interested please contact me in-game. Very interested you bring a lot to the table

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.