Looking for Corp - Indy/Mining/PVE

Solid post, like alot what I’m reading! Both indy/mining but also not against pvp/fleets.

Was some time ago I did reply to a post like this but I’ll give it a try :stuck_out_tongue:
If you haven’t (probably not), then you can read about UMAH here (Eve Recruitment Thread)

We are a mixed corporation, both in terms of timezone but also playstyle. I would say most is up on the meny in UMAH but also we keep the common goal to attend to fleets when life / gaming time allows it. We are part of The Initiative so it’s also needed to flex some muscle and not only sit in a Ishtar or hunting the next officer spawn :stuck_out_tongue:

2 golden rules…

• No toxic behaviour is allowed. I’ve seen the downside of cyber bullying and it’s digusting. So that is a hard pass.
  • Real life is superb and we respect that, I will not demand your time ingame 24/7 and I expect the same from you. Let me also be with my kids, or work, or fish :stuck_out_tongue:

Hop onboard our discord server if you wanna chat, you sound like a solid fit in UMAH tbh…

If not UMAH then I still hope you find your longterm corp to fly with o7