Looking for Corp - Indy/Mining/PVE

Looking for what will hopefully be my last corp. This character has just over 308m SP. I have an alt which is currently Alpha state that could be upgraded to Omega if the need arises. My primary focus is and always has been Indy/Mining/PVE. Never been big into PVP, most of my experience there comes from large fleet fights where I just shoot what they tell me to. Not saying I won’t PVP, it’s just not my main interest.

I’m US Mountain TZ with most of my playtime coming after 7pm during the week, and whenever I feel like it on the weekends.

The only two locations I’m definitely not interested in living in, are wormholes and Pochven.

I’m an older player so I pefer a fairly drama free corp with mature members.

My playtime can be sporadic. Some weeks I’m on a lot, other weeks, on most days I might just log on for a few for the daily rewards. I’m also very laid back/casual so looking for the same in a corp.

Replies to this post are welcomed, contact in-game is best done via message. I would hate to miss a convo request if I happen to be AFK.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining. Here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7 USTZ| Cold Pixels is Recruiting [NON-BLOC Sov Null-Sec]

We should prob Talk My Corp is CEC-Group My Corps Public channel is " 2Mine "

CEC-Group Mitigates our members Risks – We are an Industrial corp but we encourage players go out have fun.
a) We are NOT a PVP corp, we do do it for structure defense,
b) Our Alliance does do PVP and Fleet Ops you have the option to attend fleets or not.
c) We mitigate risks, by replacing any ships lost with 6 jumps of our home.
d) We have hangers full of free ships go fly in them, get killed, come get another one.

CEC-Group

We Live and operate in Minmatar Space and we expect our people to fly Minmatar ships. Is this a requirement right now NO. but we will expect you to start training in that direction.

We Mine A LOT. Are you required to mine NO. Do you have to make X number of fleet mining ops NO. Do what you want but you will be missing out on what we do.

We have discord voice and we are growing there, we want you on voice too. We try and keep a pretty clean conversation PG-13 or we try. Example: our spouses and some of our adult children play in this corp so, so there is a certain level of respect always.

We are a more mature group so we are not full drama. We just wanna play and meet other players.

RULES

No Ganking, Pirates, or Extortion, or Gate Camping is allowed by our members.

You must log on to Discord OR EVE Weekly.

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

Solid post, like alot what I’m reading! Both indy/mining but also not against pvp/fleets.

Was some time ago I did reply to a post like this but I’ll give it a try :stuck_out_tongue:
If you haven’t (probably not), then you can read about UMAH here (Eve Recruitment Thread)

We are a mixed corporation, both in terms of timezone but also playstyle. I would say most is up on the meny in UMAH but also we keep the common goal to attend to fleets when life / gaming time allows it. We are part of The Initiative so it’s also needed to flex some muscle and not only sit in a Ishtar or hunting the next officer spawn :stuck_out_tongue:

2 golden rules…

• No toxic behaviour is allowed. I’ve seen the downside of cyber bullying and it’s digusting. So that is a hard pass.
  • Real life is superb and we respect that, I will not demand your time ingame 24/7 and I expect the same from you. Let me also be with my kids, or work, or fish :stuck_out_tongue:

Hop onboard our discord server if you wanna chat, you sound like a solid fit in UMAH tbh…

If not UMAH then I still hope you find your longterm corp to fly with o7

currently there is no better place to to industry than lowsec.
all the most value minerals have moved from null to lowsec also logistics wise.

check us out here we are a corp with mostly vets and have been in our staging for years:

TSSOC is an Old, well established, laid back corp living in an active are of Null.

Come and check us out

Hey brother, we in Imperium Technologies are looking for pilots like yourself. We have a great Indy deparment that builds capitals for our members and alliance. We can teach you everything you need to know. Also get down and ditry in PvP, we teach our Carebear to defend themselve in a moments notice. Living in Null-sec you learn how to defend yourself and make alot of isk in the process. Act now and come check out our family.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Into the ether part of b2 coalition check out our Indy wing

Good morning Ki_Ton would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

hello we are a smaller laid back corp thats growing, we are part of the imperium in catch querious. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.