Looking For Corp (Returning Vet)

Hey!

We are currently building up our corp within a nullsec alliance. If you are interested join our discord and let’s have a chat. For ratting you have the whole imperium space free to use.
So in the end having a experienced veteran who wants to build something up would be fantastic!

Greetings
Monkey

Come check razor out, not just saying this because I am in there but this alliance/corp is the best I have been in and I have been in the big ones which suck donkey D, razor can offer everything and more than all the other alliances/corps in null can.
You won’t have all your personal info dived into and none of this crap wait a week or two for a decision along with you must join fleets x amount of times blah blah blah.
Razor offers JF service,buybacks,PI,small and large fleets,exploration,mining etc all that others offer but with out all the BS of a jumped up CEO.
Razor has it all minus the bs and the you must do this you must do that X amount of times a week/month, come join us and be what you want to be

Hey brother welcome back! Check us out over at WEF dude and hit me up for a chat.

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Come join the alliance :wink:

Hello you should check us my man
https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/s/Zd0Sh9KU74

Come check out one of the oldest active corps in the game, we welcome new and returning players. Act now apply today we look foward to hear from you.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||

• ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies