Looking for EU tz sov null

I have some experience (2 years or so) in TEST and after that tried WH life for some time in couple corps. I’d like to go sov null this time as its little less time consuming.

Main toon, Bud Herojuana, sits at around 150m sp, mostly sub cap specialized but can suitcase carriers and dread drop.

Also have 3 alts all above 100m sp and super/capital/black ops focused but all have most sub caps at V too and can hunt.

Preferably chill corp (420 friendly), no elites or other try hards. I’m in EU but often play early EU mornings (AU tz) too.

KB for main Bud Herojuana | Character | zKillboard

Good evening,

I am also in EUTZ.

I understand you had tried WH Life and that it was time consuming but I feel I could offer you a place where you can relax and have fun.

We have several members who are part of the chill corp you described.

I also play during EU mornings at the weekend.

Here is our post and I hope you reach out even if it is just for a quick chat to see if we are the right fit for you Wolves in the Webway - C4 Wormhole Corp - Recruiting Now!

Hope to hear from you soon and fly safe o7

Banana-Republic. (IQ300) is recruiting in both the EU and US TZ’s. we offer null sov and a mix of all different sec’s worth of PVP. We are in the middle of recuiting an EU core, and you definitely meet our recruitment standards. Our corp is currently a robust army of multi-TZ players each with multiple cap alts. WE HAVE ALLOT OF FUN! We can be reached at IQ300.net which is a direct link to our Discord. Hope to speak to u soon.

Hi there Bud Herojuana

I think you should take a look at our recruitment post below.

We operate in venal (nullsec npc) and we just focus in having fun and keep things as simple as possible and of course as chill as we can be.

most of us are old pilots that have done it all and just dont have the time nor the willingness to be involved and the blue doughnut mentality.

i guess if you want to know more just clikc on the link below

cheers
prim

Hi @Bud_Herojuana

Are you only looking for Sov Null? We’re an EUTZ Corp based in Venal (NPC Null). We get all the advantages of Sov Null but without the constant CTA’s to defend sov etc.

Corp KB: The Dark Vanguard | Corporation | zKillboard

Stop by discord for a chat: The Dark Vanguard

Were an UK TZ corp in the Initiative alliance, we have access to really good space for making ISK and importantly really good quick access to PVP. We literally have everything you need to both PewPew and get space rich!

:uk: TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec 0.0 Corporation - Looking for Miners / PvE / PvP Immortals - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.