Looking for Industry Oriented Corp

I’ve been building on my own for a while in highsec and would like to move my industrial efforts out to nullsec or WH space. I’m not interested in mining - building only. I’m also not interested in PVP, though will bring my PVP toon over for defense or for a major operation. I’m also willing to participate in large team builds.

I’d like access to building facilities capable of doing reactions for T3C production as well as capital builds. Reprocessing and research facilities would be welcome as well. I have my own transportation alt (training for jump freighters now) but a transportation service would be a plus. A monthly renter agreement or a percentage of builds is acceptable.

I have experience living in WH space and have a WH focused PVP toon, but I’m also open to going out to nullsec. Ultimately, I’m looking for a corp that has good facilities and just wants a moderately skilled builder and nothing else.

You seem like the perfect fit for ProductionZ Corp, where we are moving the want 600+ capitals built and are buying them up quickly, we rent however I’m planning on covering the cost, come check us out

ice, moons, rats, enemies. we have it all. Join a team that has been referred to as cockroaches because we have survived wars. moves, and the normal ebb and flow of eve. Intrepid Crossing , and specifically AWEco is looking for industrialists that also like to fight. our null sec home is open for business and welcomes you.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.