Looking for Industry Partners (Especially new Miners)

Iam an uprising Industrialist trying to work my way up and for that i am in search of a oartner to feed the production lines. I can refine most High-Sec ores , haul them and produce some products to sell them for a decent Profit.

Since iam in a small corp without miners iam looking to partner up with a miner to build a nice production chain. I will buy your ore for a good price, can refine ores for you and sell you my products for production cost.

Please let me know if you like to partner up

If you’re just starting out as a miner, and are serious about making it into something as a “career”, you’d be much better off finding an active and friendly mining corporation to join instead of looking to build one from scratch. While you’re out mining, check on who else you run into and ask if they’re taking applications.

Please, read.

Yeah, you’re right, lemme try that again:

If you’re just starting out as an industrialist, and are serious about making it into something as a “career”, you’d be much better off finding an active and friendly industrial corporation to join instead of looking to build one from scratch. While you’re out industrializing, check on who else you run into and ask if they’re taking applications.

2 Likes

I donnt want to start a corp. Just looking for some new Minsers who want so sell their Ore to me

just put “want to buy” contracts and we will see if you are serious

Come to where I am. You’ll have so much ore your head will explode.

Where are your base system? I’m in hi-sec. What kind of ore you want? If you serious chat me up. Thanks

My production is in Rens (Heimatar) but iam moving between all the trade Hubs. I send you a PN

Essentially, you are looking for a cheap source of minerals, which is fair enough many indy players work this way. But any omega miners who know their way around the market won’t be interested as refining/hauling/selling is already factored in. So you will be relying on newer players who just want to sell for quick isk but you will soon hit a capacity problem and won’t be able to hit your targets.

You would probably be better setting up a slew of buy orders but this can be time consuming and collection/hauling is a major bind.

As you are based in Rens then I would try the ice miners in Abudban (and elsewhere), many ice miners also mine ore when the anoms are not up and often you will find a few in the same corp. Talk to the corps and see if you can negotiate a supply deal but you’ll find the margins are tight even so.

If you really want a regular supply of bulk minerals then you want an Athanor on a good moon and a cadre of miners ready and willing to pull maximum value out of the belts on a regular basis. This also means recruitment is important as you’ll see a turnover of team members over time. Of course you will also have to be prepared to defend your structure and rightly so :slight_smile:

Are you still interested in buying ore in Heimatar?

I have operations there and would be willing to sell you some ore.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.