GAMBINO CORP: LOOKING FOR PARTNERS. PLEX+5 BILLION ISK START-UP FUNDS

Greetings. I just want to start off by saying that I’m relatively new to the game and have a lot to learn.

I’ve decided to buy a few thousand PLEX and sell some off for ISK and keep some as currency to fund my endeavours. I want to establish a vertically integrated mining/refining operation. I’m prepared to buy the ships, hire the mercenaries to guard us and hunt/kill/avenge those who compromise our efforts, and fund the entire operation. I’m also willing to payoff/bribe opposition and negotiate the political gauntlet required to secure our objectives.

I’m not looking for investors, although I’d obviously be willing to my pool funds, that’s not what I’m primarily looking for. I need people who know the game better than I do, specifically the mining aspect of things. I’m looking for 3 people who wish to partner up. All profits will be divided equally among us three. The goal is to mine ore, refine it, sell it. I want to go after the most lucrative material possible. I wish to remain neutral to all factions and organizations as we are not ideologically motivated.

Let me know if this interests you.

Mr Gambino

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.