Looking for long term null home for 2 accounts

I am looking for a long term home in null sec. I am a fairly new player and haven’t had much luck in null corps; mainly due to issues with sov.

I like to mine, occasionally rat, explore, and do PI. I don’t back down from a fight but I don’t go looking for one either. While I have no problem reshipping and fighting to defend my home and friends, PVP doesn’t interest me, I’m an older gamer and I like my blood pressure where it is. So here’s what I have to offer:

-2 accounts. One miner (12 mil SP), and one booster (5 mil SP)
-active… I typically play 3-6 hours per day, 7 days a week in US time zone
-respectful. I’m the best kind of friend to have. Zero drama here.
-self sufficient… I’m not looking for a hand out. All I need is a place to bring my blueprints and mine, I’ll handle the rest. I produce all of my own ships and modules.
-good mining, refining, and probing skills
-good fitting skills (small ships, frigs and dessies)

Here is what I’m looking for:
-NPC null or STABLE sov
-quiet system, dead end (I realize that neuts and gangs come through from time to time and that’s fine… part of null sec.
-some limited infrastructure would be good. I will need to hire a jump freighter from time to time until my alt gets trained for it, would be nice if it didnt cost an arm and a leg.
-no mandatory PVP. If a neut shows up in system I’ll dock if we can’t win the fight, reship into tackle, scout, or logi if we can.
-good spread of PI planets. I like to make stuff
-at least one, preferably more clone bays as I like to use multiple clones with different types of implants
-facilities for refining, production, and invention

Let me know if we could be a good fit for each other.

Hey @Xiaofan_Zhao

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition!
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans!

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Hey,
My Corp is based in NPC Null sec, and we specialize in mining and industry, specifically building capital ships for our alliance and our allies. We have more than 2 dozen athanors in two systems for our members to mine, as well as rigged facilities for research, manufacturing, refining and reactions. We offer corp ore buyback at 90 percent jita price, as well as an ice belt and an array of alliance owned POCOs. If you are interested please feel free to mail me in game @ Bob Huunnuras!

Hey, @Xiaofan_Zhao ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too. I know this is something different but perhaps you might give it a try?!

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

If you have questions, just come by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail!

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Hi Xiofan,

I think you may enjoy flying with us.

We are a largely industrial corp operating from NPC null. We are neutral and do not operate in Sovereign null.

We are a mature, RL friendly corp and have members in UK, US and EU timezones. Our members engage in mining, industry, exploration, PI and PVE. We are not out actively looking for PVP for exactly the reasons you describe! That said we do operate a PVP capability for defence when needs and our alliance has PVP corps which can provide cover when needed.

We have access to good quality Null (without giving too much away, less than -0.5) and our alliance has members online in the area pretty much 24/7

If you want to know more then I posted a summary here:

Please feel free to mail me in game or join our public channel “Bootstrap Pub” if you have any questions or would like to discuss further

Many thanks

Menegrith

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.