Looking for Looking for low sec pvp corp

Focused 63+ Mill sp main
Command Ship 5
HAC 5
Black Ops
And More

Useful alts with T2 Links, Cyno 5 + more

Because I already live in the Amarr/Min war zone I’m looking for a corp in the area to make the move easier but if i feel a corp is a good fit i will move anywhere.

EU tz (I play as much as I can with a job and kids)

Hey! Come check us out. Find below a link to our recruitment post. Hit me up if its in line with what your looking for.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance thats currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Check us out

We’re in Galmil warzone under the Sedition alliance - its a move but we could be a good fit. I think we’re the smallest of the corps at the moment but we’re all EU with kids and jobs too so could be a good fit? We play as much as we can but life takes precedence. If you’re looking for a bigger corp, see YoungPuke2 above for the same alliance.

Call me bias, but the alliance as a whole is a solid bunch of people who play regular and respects that we have lives.

Hey hey! Can I interest you in STGIS ? Part of SHADOW?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.