Looking for low/null/wh in AU timezone

Hello, I’ve been an off again on again player for years usually leave because I struggle to find others to play with at the times I play. Really I just want a group I feel I’m contributing to and working towards a common goal. I don’t want hand outs, just a good community to fly with.

I’m active between 0700 and 1200 eve time. Just looking for active people to fly with. I prefer exploration but enjoy industry activities, ratting and salvaging too. I suck at pvp but would really like to learn.

I’m at 13m sp and have 6m sp alt that is more industry focussed. Currently only playing the 13m sp character.

1 Like

Hi.
we have a small group, applying pressure in cache, zero space.
Im in AUTZ also, (Canberra), and im pretty experienced in PvP.
My main is Rooks Lamb.
You can check out my zkillboard if you like.
add me on discord for a chat
CodeName#0898

2 Likes

Awesome, will do!

Hey there! You should consider MATARSOC! They are an AUTZ PVP corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

2 Likes

Gday mate if your looking for a decently sized autz corp in a decent size coalition hit us up icarus expedition we do alot in pve mining/building plus were starting to make our mark in pvp allways welcome new and returning players I think we are actually one of the largest autz corps in the coalition we have a wicked area of space inside of deklin looking forward to seeing you in either ingame public channel of our discord

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies I’ll be in touch later tonight.

1 Like

Looking for a few more kangaroos to join our tight knit crew :slight_smile: If you’re really interested in PvP, come hit us up. We’re mostly veterans, but aiming to get 1 newbro in each TZ to train up for 3-6 months.

1 Like

cool man :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.