Looking for low sec small gang group for mining and all content. Or Any alliance accept one man corp?

I really don’t give a sht about if you have a great ‘Commander’ or 16 years experience, NOT MY EXPERIENCE SO I DON’T GIVE A WHAT. JUST WANT TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLAYERS IN THIS GAME AT STAGE WHAT I CAN PLAY LIMITED BY SKILL POINTS NOT THE PERSONEL, I LOVE ALL THE CONTENT EXCEPT MULTI ACCOUNTS MINING PLAY SOLO IN WHATEVER THE REGION YOU ARE. YE, I DON’T GIVE A SHT ABOUT MOST EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE A GOOD ‘LEADER’, BCZ I’M NOT THE LEADER IN THIS GAME SO I DON’T GIVE A SHT.

Hi there, just a lone wolf want to have experience in EVE, currently one man solo mining in low sec in Derilink under B T C umbrella( be chased everyday but they are not every active in all systems, and some ‘experienced’ PVP pilots in Purple helmat are very bad. )

After mining like 800m Gensis and Dark Orche, i try to stablish in a low sec region but as a 10M sp pilot, sp scattered in all topics, mining, pvp, trading(all topic i like), exp, i find very hard to bring big ship or mobility ship to hunt someone or defend the systems.

I don’t like be bossed around in a game, (especially) so i’m asking is there any alliance accept one man corp or especially some low sec groups secured some systems like some active members. I’m active in 8-12 eve time specially.

Currently wants to have a porpoise for space mining compression, also wants to play FW and all other content. Like PVP as only thing in the game. Being equal as family is important to me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.