Returning 141m vet looking for lowsec PVP outfit

Greetings,

Having recently returned to the game after a couple of years away, I am now looking to see if there is a good fit for me out there. I’ve been playing on and off (mostly off) since '06.

Most of my time in the game has been spent blowing things up in lowsec and to a lesser degree in highsec, in small to mid-sized corps with an emphasis on having a good time, no drama and being a part of something close-knit.

Ideally I’m looking for a close-knit, mid-sized group, who enjoy blowing stuff up in lowsec.

I can fly most sub caps up to caps (dread / carrier etc.) with the exception being some smaller ships, as I’ve always been more drawn to at least cruisers and up, but I am willing to give the smaller stuff a try as well if needed, now and then. The majority of my SP is in pvp-related skills as well as logi.

I also have an alt with 40ish mil. SP, who may or may not follow along - primarily focused on scanning and transport - comes with a JF. Currently training into dread alt.

I will say right of the bat, that my activity is limited due to family/kids and work, so that’s something to keep in mind, but I do try to be on when I can and help out where possible.

I’m fully self-sufficient, have headset / mic etc.

Thanks for reading!

Hi klayton,

If you can consider and independent group that operates in venal with any obligations please join our discord for a talk

Cheers
Prim

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Lowsec has been pretty dead recently for smaller stuff, we used to do a lot of roaming but it seems like a lot of the content has shifted.

Have you considered wormholes? You’ll find a lot more small/med content, especially brawls.

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

look if this works for ya

We are EXACTLY what you’re looking for!

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

Hi Klayton, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

The unique mechanics encourage solo and small-gang warfare and, in my opinion, there is no where better to be if you are looking for some good fights!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey dude. Not going to give you a giant speel…check your in game mail :wink:

Unlike Loki I am going to give you a mid sized spiel

Mu name is Asar Kardde and I run a LS/NS PvP Corp called Jotunn’s Hammer, we formed about 4 weeks ago and already have about 10 real people . We primarily do blops, travel interdiction (gate camp lol) and more typical small gang. We have holdings in both Black Rise and Outer Ring and are currently doing some really dynamic things despite our lower relative numbers. If this interests you feel free to join our discord linked here.

Alliance KB (alliance is basically a corp): Asymmetric-Warfare | Alliance | zKillboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.