61m sp pvp toon w/ carriers and alts with dread looking for home

Hello fellow pilots,

Last time i played alot was in 2017 in Triumvirate.I want to return to EvE i will mainly focuse on pvp solo/small/big Looking for good nullsec Corp that will help me get back to game :slight_smile:
My main language is Polish second English My main is well rounded pvp toon with capitals also and my alt has dreads.

Best Regards, Mike

Hi Saknafein,

If you can consider venal(null npc) and focus in small/midsize pvp please make sure to keep reading :slight_smile:

Mortis angelus is a small corp part of winmatar alliance who is a independent group that just focus in having fun with no hidden agenda.

below you will see some point on why you should consider us as an option.

1. Indepedent entity
  2. No structures bashing nor cta’s
  3. No sov space to bother off.
    4, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
    5, No api/seat ■■■■■■■■. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
    6, No TiDI and anchor +F1
  4. No blue donut (we want targets)
    8, No corp tax. Yes, you read it right 0 % CORP TAX.
  5. No mumble/Ts3 installations - Discord ftw
  • Make 500m/hr doing lvl4 guristas missions to fund your pvp
  • You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
  • Small/midsize pvp, up to 20 pilots. Your skills will actually matter this time
  • Fly what you want to fly and can afford to lose.
  • Very laidback game experience
  • Experienced FCs

Do you want to know more, join our discord and lets talk

cheers
prim

Hi Saknafein,

We would love to have you join our fleets! We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players.

We Offer:

Fun social gaming atmosphere

Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons

Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services

Alliance Level PVP

Small gang corp roams

Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

Working Mic

English speaking

Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama

A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Speak Soon o7

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

âœȘ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
âœȘ US/EU TZ
âœȘ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
âœȘ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc

1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with sov null on the books. While not in null sec yet, if you’d like to help a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Power, immortality, strength and bloodlust. Terms thrown about haphazardly to describe human nature, ambition and burrowed desires that is so constrained and inhibited by social ‘norms’. Words and definitions considered inhumane and barbaric, yet those ambitions are what truly makes a human into a man. A chosen one that is destined to become a pod-pilot, to walk amongst the stars. Without ambition and the strength of will to do what is needed, that destiny will never be fulfilled.

Hegemonic Core requires aspirants that hold such ambitions.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Hegemonic Core is a new corporation within a new alliance so it’s an exciting time to be joining. We already offer the full spectrum of activities within a null sec environment including PvP, mining, industry and science and will continue to grow and innovate within those fields. As a group we also have open positions to help build the corporation moving forward.

SENTINEL DAWN

We are a member of Sentinel Dawn alliance based in Querious region which is part of Legacy Coalition.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Experienced and helpful pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• A community focused on teamwork
  • Sov holding 0.0 space
  • Frequent alliance and coalition fleets
  • Epic battles
  • Industrial facilities
  • High end moon mining
  • Active coalition market
  • Blood Raider ratting space
  • Planetary Interaction
  • Rich environment for learning

REQUIREMENTS

• Activity
  • Team player
  • Voice comms (Mumble)
  • Discord
  • EU Timezone
  • 5M SP minimum

CONTACTS

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Hi @Stealthfang

I’m CEO of The Dark Vanguard, an EUTZ LowSec PVP corp. We’re a laid back, mature group of vet players who just like making stuff blow up.

Stop by for a chat on discord: https://discord.gg/v5Re2cFnHm

Evening !

I’ll try to keep it super short :smiley:
Lets start with our recruitment thread (read if below might even slightly get you interested)

UMAH is part of the alliance VEGA, we live out in NPC nullsec (Syndicate region), we got our own structure network that suits most industrial/mining needs.
Pvp wise I consider it medium well - it’s actually pretty easy to find a fight if you want one, as solo pvp’er it’s not any issue either I guess with the filament system in place, hehe.

We seek to become a medium sized corp, still be a tight group but expand and be able to play more stable during all timezones, both in production but also PVP (CTA, gate camps, roams etc). We are a place where pilots action matter alot, you aren’t just a dps number with no meaning as you easily can become in a big umbrella of tidi wars.
Timezone wise - VERY spread 
 and we like it that way 
 US/EU and AU 
 we wanna grow on all fronts.

Got 2 things that is very important for us:

• No toxic behaviour, we really don’t want it or seek it. We play the game to have fun and be friendly towards eachother.
  • We are a RL prio corp/ally, no need to make EVE your job - we prefer it to be the chilled place to relax and have fun
 no demand regarding activity or ‘must do stuff’. You play the game when you want!.

If you think UMAH might be a fair match, seek me out in Umah_Pub and we can continue to chat (my discord details is in there aswell).

If not us 
 then I hope you will find a greap corp to have fun in!

Hey there Mike!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

shot you a mail

found one thank you all for msgs

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.