98mil sp + 2 alts looking for low sec/npc null home

wanting get away from blob warfare. current deployed active member. title says the most. e-mail or on this form are good contact methods

Hi Fitser,

I know your feeling and what we are doing could be a great match for you. As corp we just focus in having fun with not hidden agenda or drama:)

below you have some of the things you will do as part of our house

1. Indepedent entity
  2. No structures bashing nor cta’s
  3. No sov space to bother off.
    4, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
    5, No api/seat ■■■■■■■■. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
    6, No TiDI and anchor +F1
  4. No blue donut (we want targets)
    8, No corp tax. Yes, you read it right 0 % CORP TAX.
  5. No mumble/Ts3 installations - Discord ftw
  • Make 500m/hr doing lvl4 guristas missions to fund your pvp
  • You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
  • Small/midsize pvp, up to 20 pilots. Your skills will actually matter this time
  • Fly what you want to fly and can afford to lose.
  • Very laidback game experience
  • Experienced FCs

Do you want to know more, join our discord and lets talk

bumpssssssssssss

o7 @Fitser if you can add me on Discord (kmanjt#3389), I’d love to chat to you about my C4 wormhole corp. Lots of small gang PVP. NO BLOBBING!

Hi Fitzer!

Brittas Empire would love to have you. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players, but are also looking to expand our USTZ and other timezones so that we can build our corp community and do even more fun stuff together!

We Offer:

Fun social gaming atmosphere

Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons

Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services

Alliance Level PVP

Small gang corp roams

Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

Working Mic

English speaking

Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama

A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Speak Soon o7

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

o/ Evening Fitser!

You ain’t the first who might look for something else rather then being deployed, truly hope you find what you are looking for without jumping around too much ofc :slight_smile: I will give it a shot and see if we can be a match for you & vice versa!

UMAH is based in NPC Nullsec in the so ever dead space of Syndicate :stuck_out_tongue: We have our own (fairly large imo) network of structures and operate very little from NPC station but can’t say it’s a negative thing to have, brings some fun occasionally aswell.

We are a very mixed corp, both industrial and PVP and time zones. We love to grow on all fronts, if you chose be the one who will take over the seeding of local market, master of production, the God of PI, multi-miner, King of Gate camps … it’s really up to you :slight_smile: As said … VERY mixed.

I go by 2 very important ‘attitude’ play style:

• We do not tolerate toxic behaviour, I’m 100% fine if you got it BUT then I wish you the best into finding another corp that matches it <3
  • RL is a prio, you have no X amount of activity hours, setting alarms or such, you joint he CTA you can and want… play the game - NOT as a job but rather as entertainment :smiley:

Read the link I wrote in the start of the post, have a read… if you find it any interesting, join Umah_Pub ingame channel (you will find my discord details there aswell), have a chat and I’ll answer your questions o/

If we aren’t your cup of tea, I wish you the best and hope you find a awesome corp!
Thanks!

Hey Fitser, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

so many good options. still looking at my options

2 Likes

Hey man check us out!
We’re a smaller null corp who will literally do anything if there is an interest among our members. :slight_smile:

Hey man why don’t you check out my corp. We are about as far away from the WWBII as possible and we are mostly neutral within our space. We also do a ton of small gang stuff and really enjoy blopsing as well. If your interested feel free to reach out to me in game or through our discord. You can also check out our recruitment post below.

bumpssss

@Fitser

What TZ do you mainly play in? We are all EUTZ (lowsec PVP) so may or may not suit.

Recruitment ad: [DDOS.] Denial of Service. - NS & LS fun PVP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.