Returning USTZ PVP Pilot Looking For Null Corp

Thinking of returning to EVE after roughly a year break, trying to find the right group to come back to. Been playing on and off since 2009. 52mil SP almost exclusively in subcaps.

I enjoy small gang & home defense type stuff but would be interested in learning more about indy if people can teach. Will always undock if I can bring a Cynabal or a Cormorant.

Preferably a corp with 20+ online in the evenings USTZ with an active killboard. Not interested in small alliances, just those with an established market that defend their space instead of docking up. Spent 2 years in the Imperium, not looking to go back - not really interested in sitting around on either side of the current Delve stalemate.

zKillboard

Hi Bandos omega,

Maybe our offer will give you the push to come back to eve:)

Mortis angelus is an indepedent pvp corp operating in venal(null npc) as part of B0SS alliance.

OUr gameplay is to play eve for what it is A GAME and keep things as simple as possible.

As corp we dont have any assets nor any space to bother about and since we dont have anything the corp tax is also at 0%.

i prefer my guys to be rich enough to fly the ships they want and accomplish their own set of goals.

We are ofc not part of any sov coalition warfare so you will have a TiDi free environment and a ■■■■ load of targets to kill since 99% are just that, targets:)

i could explain a lot more but i think the best way to go forward if you still interested then just join our discord for a talk

other than that just make sure to have fun and best of luck finding a new home

cheers
prim

:uk: Extremely Active Corporation - Looking for Ratters , Miners and PvP players - GoonSwarm Federation - IFED - Established NullSec Community - - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

come have a chat with us bro

shot you a mail in game! We should chat!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE oppertunities.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.