Looking for mining corp

Looking for mining fleet to join, interested in high sec mining operations that need mining grunts. Ideally one with a fun discord to join as mining can get quite boring sometimes :slight_smile:

o/

Check us out – We have active discord in the evenings (sometimes during the day, but we are growing) and we ninja mined our first moon last night! We have regular boosts and fleets up and a competative ore buyback program

Hi @Gra_Exane_Amatin ,

We MINE so may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content.

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 90 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hi Gra, Cosmos Industrial are currently recruiting. Here’s a bit about us
We are newly formed Corp and as the name suggests we are into mining and Industry.

We Offer:
A friendly welcoming atmosphere
Newbro help and advice
Regular mining fleets
Veldspar buy-back
Help with ship set-ups
New pilot Induction sessions
EU Time zone

We are small, but we have experience in the area’s we operate and we aim to expand the Corp

If you’d like to know more you can message me in-game or on our recruitment channel on Discord https://discord.gg/VU2dHwr

No Info needed, you just apply, move your stuff and join us in the belts

“L-l-l-l-l-look at you, capsuleer. A pa-pa-pathetic creature of cybernetics and flesh. Panting and sweating in your capsule as you f-f-fly through my universe. H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?” (S.H.O.D.A.N.)

Recruitment Channel: S.H.O.D.A.N.

Who are we…

• A new and ambitous corp
  • Small-gang roaming PvP focus
  • Focus on fun, learning and community
  • Living in Great Wildlands as part of APOC.
  • NRDS within local area, NBSI everywhere else
  • Access to moons, anoms, missions

Who are you…

• A new or experienced Eve player
  • Committed to small gang nano doctrine PvP
  • Able to form part of a new and growing community
  • Able to roam 2-3 times a week
  • Willing to learn, willing to help
  • Able to hang around and provide energy to the community
  • Have active presence in Teamspeak and Discord

S.H.O.D.A.N. - “BE THE MACHINE”

If this is the sort of thing you are looking for - please do message me :slight_smile:

We also have mining, moons and regular digging ops. Send me a message :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.