Looking for new corp

Good morning o7

Looks like you have a bunch of solid offers above but I’ll throw us in aswell to the pool so you have another choice :stuck_out_tongue: Afterall there are TONS of corps in EVE so better to check out many than jump on the first best right?

• To cut some corners, then read HERE for our EVE forum recruit post.
  • To speed up to chat then you can hop onboard our discord.

Other than that, UMAH is a mixed timezome and playstyle group, we seek semi/experienced players and aren’t the typical newbro corp (there are way better corps for that). Most important is the attitude, to be part of a community and work as a team. Be a positive force and not the negative drawing ppl creating a bad atmosphere. We have a zero tolerance for toxic behaviour.

We seek a member who hopefully can share our mixed playstyle, we can do some mining, hop onboard ally fleets, or why not make your mouse on fire with setting up a new PI char? :stuck_out_tongue: We are part of The Initiative (greatest ally of them all) :wink: and with that comes a large amount of space to operate in. Have small battles and large. Large industry and small industry… it’s very diverse if I put it that way :slight_smile:

Anyways, if it might be something for you… get on discord and ping us there!
If UMAH isn’t something for you then I still hope you find a good suitable corp for you, perhaps one of the above posts <3

Have fun! :slight_smile: