Looking for new home in NullSec

Hi, 144mil SP player looking for a new home in NullSec for PvP and PvE fun. I can fly just about all ships that are BS and below. My main time online is between 22.00 and 02,00 but i can get on other times if needed and able (at times my play time can be limited because of RL commitments).

Happy to answer any question so please get in contact with me here or in game.

Hello there,

Would you have any interest in WH space?

I think i would yes but have a feeling i would get lost in there. Never done it before.

Hi My Friend,
we Are nullsec corp
You are welcome with us
join in our discord we have good offer for you :slightly_smiling_face:

we are a tightnit corp located in catch and querious join our discord and see if we are a fit for you SeAT | Sign In

Sounds like a lot of fun, feel free to join our discord to reach out

o7 I know you are looking for Nullsec but would you consider Lowsec? if so i’ve linked our post below please have a read before you decide and thanks for your time best of luck

long time corp, full ofgreat members, pop in and check us out

Hello, Manwhore Industries is a NS Corp part of the SOB Alliance and WC Coalition
Join our in game chat “Manwhore Public” if you have any questions

Skip nullsec this time! Faction warfare is extremely active, with tons of large fleets (400 man brawl the other day).

Hey dude not in null sec but we do live in wormhole space I saw you feel like you would get lost we can show you the ropes if you would like.

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi, If you are still looking for a group then let me add this to all your offers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.