Looking for NPC null corp

I am a casual pilot looking for NPC null sec corp not SOV…no time for SOV drama. pvp is a must, small scale large I don’t really care just want to DE ship folks, and send them packing!! not really looking for industrials to protect, talking to industrial pilots is about as fun as watching paint dry… I am mainly sub cap pilot no cap skills at all, not even interested atm. friendly environment would be great as well. I just returned to the game after about a couple years, I’m active but mainly on the weekends due to real life…working sucks!!!.

convo me in game or mail either or doesn’t matter!!

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

@Zynon_Alland Mostly sober just picked up some people who are of similar mind as renters down in Null sec. If you want hit me up in game (same name) and i can put all of yall in contact.

friendly bump…still looking around!!!

is that zon alland? or just a similar name?

I’m guessing similar name

We’re about to embark on a new adventure in NPC null. Our corp is officered by experienced people with loads of training experience & patience (different corp & toons), & our small gang game is right on top form.

/me waves to Zon (if that’s you) & Lugz

Hey @Zynon_Alland

If you interested in living in lowsec very near to npc null (Syndicate) I think you’d make a good fit here at Filthy Peasants. We’re a laid back lowsec/npc null pvp corp that will always take a fight. We live in lowsec Solitude and regularly roam/blops through Syndicate and any other 0.0/low region that connects to us.

We’ve been around for several years with a great FC team and no/low political drama. We have very few blues and intend to keep it that way as we like having a target rich environment. We fly a wide variety of ships depending upon the situation and our only requirement is the desire to pvp and try to improve yourself if possible. Check out our KB to see how we operate.

I’ll send you a mail in game as I’d like to chat with you. You can also reach us by convoing Arctanis in game or joining our public channel Open Filth

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.