Looking for nullsec corp. 49 mil skill points

Hello! I have been around since 2004 and took long breaks in between then and now. I am looking for a nullsec corp to join. BTW I forget how to play the game. A lot has changed. I am practically a newb with some skill points. I have almost 50mil skill points. PM me in game as Foog.

1 Like

Hi Foog!

If you are, like me, a Noob who is also A Old, and want to re-learn the game, have a look at our corp. We’re dedicated to training pilots in EVE, and especially nullsec. We’re generally older players, more mature, and we don’t do any of that hot toxic garbage you sometimes run into. Our alliance (and its coalition!) is made up of some of the best pilots with whom I’ve had the honor to fly.

You can read more about us here:

Or you can come hang out on our Discord and enjoy dog memes: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK. We love that stuff!

I’ll send you a message in-game as well.

Welcome back to New Eden! I look forward to working with you.

Fly safe!

o7
EH

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

â–  Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
â–  Triglavian invasions
â–  Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord and apply today . Or read our post below for more details!

mail sendt

hi
did you find any thing ? come by our discord or join our public channel in game : Mea Culpa.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.