Looking for pvp focused corp in lowsec or wormhole space

Hello fairly new player, started back in May 2019, I have been part of various nullsec corps until know and I am looking for either a lowec or wormhole home. I have a bit over 32 mil SP and I am mostly interesed in PvP with a bit of pve (exploration) to be able to fund that pvp. If anyone considers I am a good fit I am willing to answer all quesitons and talk about joining. I do play almost everyday in both late USTZ and EUTZ. Thank you in advance!

Ever considered the invasion content?

You may have noticed something on the forums called “The Fall of Niarja”. Well, we did that. (with some help from the Imperium)

If small gang PvP, with a side of competitive PvE is something you are interested in, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

There can be only one proper corp for you.
Will be online tomorrow if you want a chat

Hi there,

We are a low -sec PvP corp in Genesis looking for more players. Our leaders are experience players and we have good FCs. If you are interested in PvP and want to make some easy ISK from Ice Mining and PvE, feel free to message me in-game or just apply to join.

Here is our advert:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.