Looking for RP Crew

Hello there.

I’m new from 3 months and actually I think I won’t be available in game for the next month due to accessibility problems but in any case I wanted to “prepare the camp”. This game had to be a small secondary alternative while I focused mainly for other games but as expected it became the main game I like to log at least once a day (If I can).
Now I knew that the first thing a newbie should do is joining in a player Corp and make as many contacts as possible to have many players to pass the time in case of boredom (and I’m a bit boring farming rats and mining) so I decided to propose here my plans and goals:

I like RP and I’m interested at general things too (PvP, PvE, mining, industry, hauling…). I prefixed an RP goal (long-term) that could also contain many different activities to realize it. The RP page is this: Project "Alexandria" (the OOC thread link is in that thread).
To realize it I wanted to form a community (indeed) with the plan to focus at this RP project and during the preparation I was interested at the Villore Accords as Alliance to join to fulfill that first “requirement” as new player (the latter can be considered a separate thing from the project mentioned before. I wanted to specify that because if I’d end to create one my Corp I’d join that in their alliance and they told me that they could accept that).
I need suggestions, advices, feedbacks and players who could be interested in this initiative. My Discord ID is Piombo65#8328

Hello @Kalodote_Lafisques,

You got an interesting idea going on there! from what i understand you are looking for members and sponsors?

But if you are looking for a place to call home - Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! I am currrently recruiting activly.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Other feedback is welcome.

Check out https://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/

Thanks.
Other feedback is welcome.

I-RED’s always interested in helping out in the RP scene. Someone should be in contact soon.

Thank you for the attention.
Other opinions are welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.