Looking for small scale PvP within the Null Blocs

Hello,
I haven’t had much success just looking for corp adds, so I’m giving it a try posting. Maybe somebody’s having a corp, but it would also be cool if you know a guy who knows a guy who might have a suiting corp. Right now I don’t really know where to start looking. Any other input/ideas are also great. Maybe what I’m looking for doesn’t exist. Knowing that would actually help me as well.

I created an EVE account 2013 but have never gotten into it really until ~10 months ago. Since then I’m playing more or less actively. I have times I really play a lot and times where I don’t play a lot for some weeks.
Started out in some renter nullsec space and got pretty lucky with the guys I found in j space, so I stayed there for the last couple of months.
Coming time, things change and we’re closing shop, so I decided that I’d like to learn more about null, but I really cannot stand tidi (and also only have JDC IV on both of my accounts). So right now I’m kinda trying
to figure out if it would be a possibility to join one of the big bois, without the, for me, annoying part of cap warfare. I do want to participate at some level though, tidi f1 party just doesn’t seem to be my favourite part of the game.
I prefer small scale PvP most of the time, it would be nice to have the possibility to join bigger fleets if I feel the urge to though.
Maybe some Blops, stealth bombers, whatever on top of it - I don’t really know what I want right now to be honest, but I have an idea what I don’t want. :slight_smile: In general: caps/supers/maybe-rorqu-on-my-alt for some ISK making (I tend to burn stupid amounts of money), subcaps for PvP, Cap PvP in smaller fleets might also be an option, as long as it’s not ‘caps only and all the time’ - Dropping supers on 2 lost cruisers is a fight that’s not going to thrill me. Not saying that it’s not a legit way of playing, it’s just not what I enjoy.
I’d like to stay with 2 accounts right now though, so “come to us and get another half a dozen accounts into x to make some ISK” isn’t an option for me.
Sometimes I just want to blow things up, sometimes I want to do some braindead ratting or something that doesn’t need comms and I can do ‘solo’ to fund the stuff I’m going to blow up or I’m trying to figure out some fittings and am just hanging out in game while actually tinkering and/or reading up on the things I’m (trying) to do. As a matter of fact I might disappear for some ISK making pretty soon, as moving is an expensive endevour for me most of the times. Somebody else dictating what I have to do all the time will probably not work out very well. :slight_smile:
To complicate things further, I don’t want to be one of the 200 new guys from october, I like to know the people I’m flying with, I don’t want to be worried all the time which one of the hundreds of ppl from my own corporation wants to **** me over, I prefer to trust my fellow corpies. I’d also prefer a somewhat mature environment.
As there will be times when I don’t play a lot, I cannot be one of the 3 actives that everybody depends on either(starting a new corp and looking for members to build up y would be the same). So it shouldn’t be too small.
And I really don’t want to join krypted gaming. Like ever.

Some more don’ts from me:

• Some kind of ‘associates’ or renters - Bonding and stuff, I want to want to win that fight for a reason, not just fight bc I can (I’ll probably do that anyways), but for a common goal. If that makes sense.
  • drama - funny to watch, not funny if it’s your own drama
  • test - I just don’t see me there, don’t wanna compare you guys in any way with krypted gaming though :stuck_out_tongue:

Good for you: The ‘why you should pick me’ section will be a lot shorter. :wink:
Besides being picky, I can shoot at things. I do learn (eventually) and I’m a decently nice guy, I guess.
As long as I have some source of income, I don’t really mind losing ships, as long as I have fun doing that, I will try to improve though (see above --> learning).
I’m looking for a new home for my main (the combat pilot @~90mSP) and preferably for my alt (logi and supporting stuff/whatever I didn’t want to train on my main @~40mSP), as I want to have caps, the infrastructure for that would be nice. :wink: A nomadic playstyle isn’t what I’m looking for right now.
I’m EUTZ, I don’t mind being in a corp from another TZ though, I can fill the time making ISKs or doing stuff alone, there should be some time of day when we can shoot things together though.
Again, as it’s been leading to confusion in the past: My char is rather old, that doesn’t reflect my actual state in the game though. Besides creating the toon I haven’t really played at all for the first 4+ years. I’m still relatively new and there’s still a lot for me to learn. Don’t expect anybody who’s seen everything there is in EVE or (pretends) to know everything.
I can do the basics, but I sometimes suck at multitasking or just ■■■■ up. I also don’t give a **** about my KB.

You’d probably already guessed: I’m no native speaker, I’m able to understand most of the talks though, I should be able to communicate decently in written english, and as long as you don’t mind my accent(ger) and the fact that I don’t talk a lot, I can tell you where I’m at and who I’m shooting at on comms.

One last thing - this is not any Character I’m checking frequently, so please don’t send ingame messages.
I just don’t see any point in printing a target on my corpies back right now as I’m still in my WH corp at the moment. I’d need to talk to any possible new home first anyways and you probably want to do the same - you can do all the checking you like then. So I’m not trying to hide anything (besides my corp name right now ofc).

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Hi,

You could check us out and hop in for a chat if theres anything on our add that might suit your playstyle.

1 Like

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters.

This is a quick list of what we offer:

Small Gang PvP
Access to Nullsec (Immensea region)
Corp/Alliance SRP
FCs in all Time Zones
Industry back bone to fuel PvP habits
Part of Evictus alliance

If you want to learn more you can contact me in game or join the in game channel F-OFF Recruits to speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

You should check out Alwar Fleet. They are the EUTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind, and they do a whole bunch of small to mid gang PVP. If you’re interested, here’s our alliance’s Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hey

I think and hope you might you might fit in well with us in Legends Unbound :slight_smile:

Lots more info here, or feel free to PM me http://eve-hr.com/leub

Best
Josh

1 Like

If you are still looking Brittas Empire may be exactly what you are looking for. Head here and have a look if your interested:

http://brittas-empire.proboards.com, join Brittas Empire Public channel in game and our public discord at https://discord.gg/UV8VJmW

Hope to hear form you soon

Galv

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

gasp, but Krypted Gaming! Fine I’ll spare you :joy: Best of luck!

2ld4pv

1 Like

Hey staeffn!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam) * Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily) * Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill. * Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves, * Frequent micro and small gangs, for tight-knit and casual play. Constant home defense. * Large-scale industrial production so that we can drop small gang capitals. * Combat culture that focuses on experimentation, constantly trying new things and having fun.

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

2 Likes

I have an offer for you if you are interested in nullsec (Delve).

Contact me either by eve mail or in-game chat.

1 Like

Hi icbin Jodah und Ich rekrutiere für Universal Fleet Operations. We are an English speaking Corp, but most of our guys are from Europe, and many of us speak a few languages so no worries on it not being your native language.

We focus on small gang PVP in Syndicate and would love to have you join our team. Activity level is not that big of an issue to us, log in as often or as little as you would like.

Here is the link to our post here on the forums. Please contact me on discord, I would love to get you set up with us.

1 Like

Hi there staeffn,

we’re not the kind of corp to give simply a copy-pasted response -
I get the feeling that our corp may meet your interests - we (“Anoikis Outlaws”) are a group in “Initiative Mercenaries” who live in Null Sec. We are a closely knit group, but we and relaxed - with a “RL comes first” policy, and mostly freedom to do as each of our members please.
We do a pretty decent amount of just about everything in game, including varying styles of PvP, PvE, Industry etc. we use bombers and all kinds of ships pretty often.

We’ve all been playing eve for many years (we too used to live in wormholes and our leadership team used to run a C5 alliance from 2012-2014, and have lived)
We’re small-mid sized, and we like to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable - we aren’t simply a recruiting machine :slight_smile:
We’ve players mostly from EU and US and one or two others from AU and other TZs, so your timezone would fit perfectly too.

Please drop by in “AO Club House” public chat channel in game, or send me a mail/reply if you’re interested.

Here’s our main forum ad, in case you think we sound interesting -
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/looking-for-pvp-maybe-pvp-with-pve-indy-on-the-side-anout-is-recruiting-all-timezones

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Staeffn,

I’m not sure we constitute a ‘null bloc’ (maybe that’s a good thing) but Alwar Fleet is a 100 man EUTZ corporation within Federation Uprising, a lowsec and nullsec Alliance in faction warfare.

We are a PVP focussed corporation with a preference for the small gang, not F1, and being both lowsec and null gives us the opportunity to find all kinds of PVP.

Our Alliance holds sov in Pure Blind, two jumps from lowsec, and has all the infrastructure you’ll need.

You won’t get lost here - we are active enough that there’ll always be somebody around, but not so crazy you’ll be lost amongst the crowd.

Check out our website: www.alwarfleet.com

PS: we are not Krypted Gaming.

2 Likes

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ Willing to work towards a fax or dread alt

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

1 Like

Can you fly a t1 cruiser? Maybe your a cap pilot looking to hit grid and launch angry fighters? Or maybe you just love hanging around in kitchen sink fleets ? You like small gangs or epic battles ? Well, we have all of them in our space and we have a spot for you!

Just Join our discord channel and lets have chat…

Discord Channel Link

1 Like

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “your char name” ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

http://f-off.net/

1 Like

http://resurrection-complex.com/

The Story So far…

RezCo is seaking pilots who want to PvP, Misfits preferred!

** Key Points **

⇝ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
⇝ Frequent PvP, Content galore
⇝ Logistical Supports - Alliance Jump Freighter Service
⇝ We Prioritize Fun over Killboard Stats

I won’t give you a long list of stuff, so here’s the TL;DR, We offer a relaxed atmosphere, with minimal activity requirements and good space.

Looking for something a bit different? Have a chat with us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.