Looking for the impossible

-Null Anywhere…

-Super Casual/Laid back and friendly…

-Love for peeps running plexes, exploration, ratting, etc…

-PVP is completely on the spur of the moment (no forced fleeting/operations/CTAs)…

-100% optional Discord/Teamspeak… (:astonished:)

-Do your stuff or fleet up with us…if you want… :walking_man: (<- moonwalking)

-RL first for real…no, really…

If you have crossed this corp…please tell me, I am in!
(PS: this is an alt, main char is around 90Mish)

o/

It sounds like you might enjoy Pandemic Horde. We have basically no requirements for activity and although we like to PvP we have plenty of support for other activities. Main downside might be that we’re a bit more new player focused than other corps.

seconded, horde is a great suggestion. I was about ~50m SP on my main when i was in horde but I had a blast.

Thank you. Yes, when I quit the game last time I had the Pandemic Horde as a neighbor (I was on BRAVE). Didn’t know they have these lax rules…

After doing a quick google search I already like these two:

Pandemic Horde is very easy to get into. You apply, and you are accepted

…and

WHAT ARE THEY UP TO AT THE MOMENT?

At the moment, Horde is not doing anything special and simply getting on with having fun

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.