Newish Player seeking corp!

Over the years I keep coming back to Eve, I’m looking to start again and this time I’m going to start from the beginning and play as a new player and re-learn the game. Is Pandemic Horde still the newbie Corp to join as it was before?

Greetings , we are a caldari hisec corp aimed to help new players. If y need more info plz mail me or join Naabal comms.

hey,

Good idea to start over and learn the basics! We are a small friendly corp in factional warfare. Ideal to learn the basics of PvP. In my opinion a small corp gives you more attention and you can get to know the people around you. A big corp gives you more people to talk to and options to PvP. both has it ups and downs.

Check out my corp add below and maybe we can have a talk tonight!

Do you want to log in and be able to find content right away?

Do you want to earn ISK while fixing your PvP urge?

Then help us defend the beautiful Caldari State and kill Gallente scum! They pillage our planets, they shoot our spaceships and they look odd at our grannies! Join Fairly Unkind people and put a stop to the menace!

Fairly Unkind People was created with the goal to do PvP. Nothing more, nothing less. We enlisted in factional Warfare for the Caldari State which puts us on one side of the most active FW conflict. The corp will participate in Caldari fleets and support either defensive or offensive goals of the State.

We are based in Black Rise which is very close to Jita and its market. We have offices of the corp scattered around Black Rise at strategic places with an open hangar for ammo, charges, etc. These are free for all to use. We also have ships at these locations which can be used for quick reshipment if necessary.

The corporation does not have CTA’s or mandatory ops. Your time is your own and RL comes first always. We do aim to bring in pilots who like to fly in fleets whatever the size. Of course there is room for solo PvP as long as it is not exclusively solo. We do not force you to be on comms all the time except when we are in a fleet, then of course communication is key.

I hope that you are interested after reading this. The corp is small of course but I would like to grow it with like minded people.

What we offer

Mature atmosphere with leadership with plenty of experience and SP
PvP orientated 
Active, engaged, and approachable leadership 
Plenty of content: 
A relaxed, drama free atmosphere

What we are looking for

Self-sufficient, PVP focused players
EUTZ strictly
No hard SP limit
Pilots who want to help out other pilots

Join our channel FUP PUB and have a talk to find out more!

Yes, Pandemic Horde i a newbie friendly corporation.

we would like to have you!

:wave: @wizutu

Dono, i think so.

Here are two other options for you as well:
1:st, Eve University .

2:ed, My own idea --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! It’s quite a uniqe thing so do read it and considder it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.