New Player seeking corporation

Hi as a pretty new resident of eve literally less than a week played so far. im looking for a corp i tend to enjoy combat as well as industry side of eve. though im looking for a corp that dabbles in stuff not primarily goaled towards only pvp and such as i wanna experience what the game has to offer. As of right now im on the last few missions of the exploration career agent. im a caldari native if that affects anything i dont know.

Myself i’m 31 long term gamer not really played to many mmo’s but tend to try out the space ones like star trek online , eve , star wars etc you get the idea. outside of gaming well im unable to work due to mental health problems that prevent me getting a job i wont go into detail of them but surfice to say i spent a lot of my free time on the computer and have a lot of freetime in general. I’m a UK resident but tend to do most of my gaming during the latter parts of the GMT Day time. however this does change from time to time and i tend to slip into more US Timezones.

2 Likes

I’ll email you in the game.

:mouse:

Hello Mate

If you want to try out piracy and fly with some really nice people then come say hello in our discord.

Here is an advert for our training / Feeder corp

i should probably google what piracy is huh ? well atleast in eve terms.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

I

Hey mate!

And greetings from Pochven! The fresh area of space created under the Triglavian Collective. If you’d be interested in a fresh bit of content inc.

PvE - Flashpoints sites & epic battles between Drifters, Edencom, Sleepers, Rogue Drones and more!
PvP - Roaming & out of Pochven.
Mining - We have some rather juicy ore’s compared to the rest of the game =)

And ofc, we have some pretty good fights up here → Eve Online「Montage」- Triglavian Defense Of Komo - YouTube

Kybernauts is recruiting so feel free to give us a shout

Hey Grim!

I’m from HVYCC. We are primarily a PVP corporation based in null sec, but accept players of all types!

We offer many great programs for new players like yourself! This includes FREE ships| Skill plans| and guidiance!

We offer a huge range of activities in game. Join our discord for more info: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

@Grim_The_Great,

Welcome to the community man if you see my post here and think we could be a good fit for you drop on by and let’s have a chat.

Kind Regards

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.