Returning Player looking for a friendly Corp

Hi all, rage quit a few years back after the last battle to end all battles as a member of Pandemic Horde when they screwed me over as a new member on the ship replacement promise after killing 11 Goonswarm? before they got me. So have the itch again, see I should buy some Omega Time to unlock everything I had. 9 million points, just under a billion ISK? And what looks like 979 Plex, need some hand holding to figure out the new UI. Capital ship Pilot, putting the B in Battleship. Thanks gor any replies, looking to join someone again soon!

Was going to say check us out, be we are part of Pandemic Horde never mind lol

Lol, Id consider another run, but you still owe me a fully decked out BB lol.

I mean my Corps only been here a month so, i’d have no pull with that lol

Check us out… worst case scenario… you like us

Im 52, retired Military and NASA manager for Space Shuttle Atlantis. Defiantly looking for a group to hang out with, have some fun with, and no drama. Any age restrictions or playtime restrictions? I might play 10 hours a day for a few days then be off 5 or 6 days.
Thanks

1 Like

No time requirements or age restrictions, alot of the guys tend to be busy mon-fri with work… but we work together to achieve a corp fleet participation target so we are active within the Alliance community, other than that sit back chill and make some isk.

Howdy, if you dont mind me asking, what is your primary TZ? Either way, figured I would put us out there!

We do mostly PVP, but we do PVE and Indy to finance our bloodlust :smile:

We are quite active in USTZ, and don’t have any activity requirements, just ask that you show up when you can. Our SRP program is well developed and will cover QRFs, some roams, and any strategic objective. Our group is quite chill and we play the game to have fun, not as a second job (mostly :stuck_out_tongue:)

Hope to hear from you!

Here’s our contact information/forum post!

Check us out. We’ve vets in the corp and enjoy hearing the stories.

Zero Reps Given- Sov Null PVP/ PVE / Indy Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Tieberion Aragonis, Did you find something yet? We sent a mail in game, happy to have you join us and become part of our community. Hope to hear back from you.

Imperium Technologies looking for pilots like urself. Would love to set up a interveiw and tell you more about on well established corp. Sent you a in game msg with details.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.