Casual player looking for corp

I’ve been playing on and off for probably the last couple years, mainly doing missions. I tried my hand at nullsec exploring and scavenging type stuff for a while and liked it a lot, but ultimately got sick of getting murdered. I’m very casual and sporadic, hopping in and out of game a lot to do a mission or two, with the bulk of my gametime being Saturday evenings. I don’t have a real preference for any type of career because I find them all interesting depending on my mood and available time to commit.

Long and short, I’m looking to get a little more involved and social but don’t want to be nagged about daily missions and events. If there are any corps looking for folks like me, I’d be interested in having a chat. I’ve mainly been playing with my Hurdygurdy Blerdysnerdy character.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

2 Likes

Can you explain if you hate getting killed why are there no losses on zkill? Just curious if you have another character you use?

1 Like

I was using another character. This one is new because I wanted to start fresh.

1 Like

Hi Hurdy,
You don’t say where you want to play EvE, Skill points, Your Timezone etc.
But I’m willing to take a punt!

Is High Sec tempting for your relaxed game play? Specific time operations, Mercenary life style?

If its of interest, drop by our public channel, parabellum. (note the dot is important)!

1 Like

Greetings we are a hisec caldari corp with many activities, none of them mandatory. In fact just a bunch of folks chatting around. If interested plz mail me ingame or join Naabal comms

Hello Hurdygurdy!

Continue your Nullsec Journey with Ruthless Regiment!!

Just a laid back older guy looking to pick the game back up, I cant mine for that long without someone to talk to.

Would anyone take me on, discord ios a must or some form of communication?

I have a receiver and a raven. I was in null sec years ago with a corp but mostly stay in high.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

Hello @Hurdygurdy_Blerdysnerdy

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.