Returning player 34M SP looking for laid back nullsec or wh corp

I’ve played on and off since about 2013, been away for a couple years but got the itch again. Looking for a casual nullsec or wh corp, I’m a father of 3 so I don’t get to play as much as I’d like to. Given I can’t play a ton each week wh corps might be tough as I remember that requiring a lot of time to support scanning and other corp activities, but did enjoy wh’s. Looking for PVP, but also have an alt doing T2 invention and production that I would be interested in seeing what that is like as part of a corp.

Hi Maximus,

Welcome back to the madhouse! We have a fair few pilots here in the same boat, hit me up in game or discord… we might be a good fit for you.

I sent you an in game message! Enjoy!

shot you a message in game

Hey man,

I’m recruiting for a laid-back real-life first corp. We are active in the US and EUT tzs. We live in delve and are a part of a small but active alliance. let me know if you would be interested in learning more.

Hi Maximus,

If you can consider an independent pvp group operating from venal (null npc) please make sure to contact us

Our gameplay is to play eve for a game and keep things as simple as possible. Our blues are few and we dont have to deal with big sov warfare nor bluedonut mentality.

we just focus in gate camps and roams and the ships we tend to use is t3ds and below.

if you want to know more feel free to join our discord

cheers
prim

Hey Maximus,

Dropped you an ingame mail. Feel free to come for a chat :slight_smile:

Myst

Hey Max.

Check out ELTC. Tons of PVP opportunities and the best space for industry since our home in the Vale of the Silent is so close to Jita. We get all the perks of being in one of the largest and best established alliances, while still having a pretty close knit Corp.

I do T2/T3 production as well on my alts. Happy to compare notes when you join!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE oppertunities.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hello Maximus,

If u r looking for fun and pvp and industry, I would see u a perfect fit for us

Looking to have us with us
Aster

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.