Looking for the services of a young mining corporation

NOTE: I’m not looking for a mining corporation to join, I’m looking to recruit a young mining corporation

Hello, we are currently looking for a mining corporation to assist in a lucrative low risk, moon mining venture, mopping up any remaining moon ore. We have lots of left over r4 moon ore with mexallon and pyerite yield that’s going to waste daily. We are giving this opportunity to a young mining group. Lots of isk to be made, but your corp must comply with two rules.

1. All ore must be refined within our athanor.

2. Your mining may commence 24 hours after the initial moon pop. I.e. all remaining ore is yours to mine.

The refined minerals are yours to keep, minus the refining tax taken by our athanor. This is the only tax/payment we want from you.

You may find that certain days there may not be any ore left over, but you will have ore to mine the vast majority of days.

Any breaking of these rules and your contract would be terminated, and a new corporation would be found to replace you.

Please Eve-mail me with your:

Personal story
Corporation history
Timezone and location
Size of your corporation
How active you and your corporation is
Any alliance affiliations you have

Looking forward to hearing from you.

bump

What system is this out of?

I shall contact you ingame.

bump.

1 Like

Bump.

Bump.

bump.

bump!

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

bump.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.