Looking for well-rounded pilots

Just what the title says, based in HS but LS is next door and NS is 2 jumps away so we have access to everything. At the corp level, it’s very chill; you’re free to do whatever you’d like. We are mostly indy but part of a LS PVP alliance so social stuff like TeamSpeak, LS gate camps, NS PvP is available but not expected or required. Pings go out to attack/defend structures, hunt targets, camp gates, and mine the resources available in LS and NS but there are no CTAs or required activities.

We are selectively recruiting a few individuals, not looking to become the next big blob or sov holder, not looking to recruit people just to recruit. The ideal person would be self-motivated/directed, comfortable working alone, but also open to group activities from time to time. I’m open to new players that have the right attitude (I’m willing to offer general tips and advice but this is not a teaching corp). No hard skill point requirement, mainly looking at the attitude of the player.

*Based in HS
*Low Sec moon fracs every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday with no ore tax in a dead-end system
*Free refining in bonused, rigged structures (HS and LS)
*Free reactions very close to home (next door to HS)
*Free BPO research in HS
*Maxed boosts
*Corp BPO library
*Pretty much daily PvP ops: gate camping, null hunting, suicide roams, structure pings
*1% corp tax (just to pay for office space)
*Discord/TS 3 for voice comms
*Good access to trade hubs
*LS and NS systems for PI
*HS moon mining in addition to LS fracs

Any questions you can contact me in game, hop on discord, or join “SSRGE-PUB”.

1 Like

Daily bump, still looking for a few select individuals.

Bumping, recruiting is still open for the right individuals.

Daily bump, reply here or join the pub channel if you have questions.

Still looking for a few select individuals, inquire if you’d like to know more.

Adding recruits and growing, still looking for a few select individuals.

Still recruiting, join the pub channel for a link to discord, email me in game, or reply here if you have questions.

Recruiting is still open, let me know if you have any questions.

Still looking for individuals, let me know if you have any questions.

Recruiting is still open, contact me in game, reply here, or join the pub channel.

We are still looking for fights, killmails, and indy people. Let me know if you have questions.

3 low sec fracs per week in a nice, quiet system. First high sec frac coming this weekend. Recruiting is still open.

Recruiting is still open, feel free to hop on discord, link in the public channel.

Still recruiting, join the pub channel, hop on discord, or send me a mail if you’d like to know more.

Recruiting is still open, LS moons to mine, people to shoot.

In which time zone the corp is most active EU/US/AUS? Do you encourage group playstyle (mining etc.), baiting etc.

Interested! Do you accept new players? A friend and I do a lot of highsec mining and are looking for a corp. Thanks!

We are most active from 22:00-06:00 Eve so late EU-US. We do have lots of group ops. I boost if I’m mining and we have a monthly alliance op as well as group activities almost every day. If there’s nothing going on at the alliance level you may need to make your own content though.

1 Like

@Phantom69 I’m open to new players, more concerned about the attitude of the player than I am with skill points. I would however, prefer not to recruit pure miners (would prefer people with at least some interest in PvP).

What faction are you and where in HS are you all located… I’m in the Aphend system in Amarr space… if you’re fairly close… I’ll look more into you guys.