$**Looking to buy multiple toons with cap skills 5-30 mill SP**$

Hello, I am looking for multiple cap pilots. I have isk for the following:

1X Super Carrier / Carrier pilot: Gal/Amar preferred - but can make a deal for the right shield pilot - between 5 and 30 mill SP

1X Titan Pilot : Gal/Amar Preferred - but can make a deal for the right shield pilot between 15-30 million Sp - can buy lower SP depending if they have the titan SB injected or not.

2X FAX Pilots: No type preferred However looking for 1 armor and 1 shield - between 5 and 30 mill SP

2X Dread Pilots: No type preferred However also looking for 1 shield and 1 armor - between 5 and 30 million SP

1X Jump freighter pilot between 5 and 20 million SP type does not matter

Even if you toon does not have cap skills but good core skills that will give me a jump start into training a cap I am interested. If this is the case please post your toon here: $**WTB Pilots With Good Core Skills Between 5-30 Million SP**$

If your toon can fly more than one of the types of caps listed above I am still interested I view that as a positive.

If you are interested in selling one of the above mentioned pilots please link your eveboard and confirm that you are for sale. Also please mail this toon (Alocose) with a general price you are looking for. I will be trying to check this thread every day, but do have RL obligations so if I dont get back to you right away please be patient. Thank you and Fly Safe.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.