Looking to come back to eve after a long break

Hi I have 3 mains all over 100m sp mix of trade industry and so on. I’'m looking for fun and to try and remember what I forgot been going since 2005 top alt has 133m skill points.
I have had down time due to ill health and not looking for drama queen groups just fun and help me get back into things. UK based and have comms

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC”, that would benefit greatly from your membership. We have a couple eve veterans and myself that are avid fans of the game and will do our best to teach ya what we know and learn new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

hey welcome back if you have time lets have a chat.

Hey @sukilan

We are The Dark Vanguard - a UK/EU corp looking for mature and laid back members. We focus on pvp in 0.0 space and there are plenty of fleet and small gang opportunities and we also have solid isk making as well.

We’re basically a group of mature and vet eve players who enjoy blowing up space ships.

Come for a chat in discord: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

Hello sukilan,
Spooks on Pings is a pvp based corp within 7 Sins alliance.
A chill group of guys that love blowing up ships, and like hanging on comms.
NS based at the time being, with a variety of experience within alliance to help get up to speed if needed.
If you’re interested, feel free to stop by our in game channel: 7Sins Pub
also discord available.
Teamspeak for standard comms.
Fly Fun
SRA

We are a super chill WH corp with no drama, and we are open to new and returning players. We live in a C4 magnetar with C3 and C5 statics. We engage in a variety of activities- PvP, PvE, mining, industry, etc. We would love to help you focus on maximizing your fun per hour. =) Our only real requirement is on the alliance side, and it is that your primary language is English.

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to message me in game, or join us in the Cryptopia channel.

Hey Sukilan,

Firstly us UK guys should stick together, we’ve got a good crowd of brits in corp. Sorry to hear about the ill health, I hope you’re on the mend now?

We’re a small but growing corp living in 0.0 catering for the casual player rather than the hardcore. Therefore you can expect a chilled atmosphere with some good banter but no drama. We like to participate in all aspects of eve - both pvp and industry and you’d find plenty of people happy to bring you up to speed in these areas if you need help getting back in the saddle.

If you fancy a chat on discord at some point hop and and say hi - https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt

Hey, Brittas are recruiting all kinds of pilots to fill our ranks and be part of our ever growing social network. Mainly comprised of U.K. players and a mix of some Eu players too, were focussing on building that tz. Other time zones are also welcome. Feel free to come and have a chat. We don’t bite and are a friendly group

What we offer:

• Access to PH fleets and space
  • Fleet PvP
  • Space to krab in
  • Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Cap drops

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • At least 5m skill points
  • English speaking
  • Friendly Personality
  • Activity

Hop into our discord https://discord.gg/swnFMGC for a chat.

Shim o7

hey @sukilan

get in contact with me ingame

JuuR

In case you haven’t found a home yet.

Salty? Love a laid back environment? Love getting suicide ganked? Hate getting robbed? Salty With a Chance of Capitals may be for you! We are a laid back group who is looking for new members! New or old to the game, we might just have the right level of salt for you! Best thing, no forum requirements. Just be active and use DISCORD. 18+ Drop by our Discord or PM if interested! If you don’t get it, you DON’T GET IT! :smiley: https://discord.gg/fgvAAdt

images (3)

Hey Sukilan!

We might have a spot for you in The Meridian - if you are looking to join a nullsec corp in an established alliance - we are a mature group whose mantra is “RL comes first”, no drama, just lots of laughs, big fleets, small fleets, gatecamps, roams, iskmaking, mining, industry - basically whatever your heart desires!
We are primarily EU based, with a few US players too - we always have something going on that you can join up and do - or do on your own!

Im gonna go ahead and link our recruitment thread, and if you have any questions, feel free to send me an evemail or convo me in game!

fly safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.