Looking to set down roots: Recently returned 18M SP Pilot

Hello!

I’m a Caldari Pilot with 18.5M SP mostly distributed throughout navigation, engineering, shields, missiles, and drones. Outside of EvE, I’m a 34 y/o Web Developer working from home and currently living in Canada. Most of my free time is spent playing.

In an attempt to quit scraping the bottom of what the game has to offer, I’m looking for a corp winks at Cpt. Obvious to guide me and get me involved. I apologize if I am not crystal clear on my interests. It’s hard to say what I “enjoy” because preference is often moulded by experience, of which I have little. I do like shooting things and I’ve dabbled in LS/WH exploration.

I’ve no preference when it comes to LS/NS/WH space. Moving out of HS seems exciting. PvP sounds great. The idea of killing other players doesn’t bother me at all, but the “Gate-camping and indiscriminately-killing-noobs-like-myself” trade would not be my first choice. I fly a Worm for T1 Exotic Abyssals and a Gila for L4 missions.

Despite my inconsistent playtime over the last 10 years, I always come back to New Eden. Unfortunately, the experience tends to wither because I keep to myself whilst doing the same thing over and over. But with the right company, I can become a dependable wingman and eventually, perhaps a good friend.

Any suggestions to improve this post are most welcome. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Hello there o7

I’m Lambda Thyl from the Caldari Navy, and I was wondering if you are interested in joining and kickstarting a new corporation in Faction Warfare?

It is obviously PvP oriented but with slight focus on Roleplay and economy (planetary interaction, trading and logistics).

If you are interested let me know in game and we can discuss details!

Fly safe o7

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Hey Skewerhead,

I’m a member of “Truly Defensive Gun Freaks” and we reside in NS. I too joined the corp a couple of months ago and the people here are really amazing. We do everything , PvP , PvE , Mining and Exploration.

I myself run small WH fleets which earn really good isk for everyone.

If you’re interested and have any questions , feel free to join our discord server =).

YOU’VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

Truly Defensive Gun Freaks

Fly Safe,
Contrum

1 Like

Hi Skewerhed,

if you are interested in trying out Nullsec, WE FORM BL0B might be the right place for you. While we say we are newbie oriented, more experienced player that are new to nullsec are also welcome.
More information here: 🦜 WE FORM BL0B [BL0BD] - SOV NULL - DAILY PVP & PVE/INDUSTRY OPPORTUNITIES - RECRUITING CORPS AND PLAYERS - ALL TZs - NEWBROS & VETS

1 Like

Come check us out, i could maybe make an exception on sp requirement. :wink:

[OZLAD] [US/AU] Low-Sec Alliance Looking For Corporations and Recruits - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

hey there,

have u ever been thinking about WH life?
we are a returning corp looking not to make footprints on the moon but to blow it up.
we are EU and US tz mainly and looking for new members to have fun with
we live in a C4 with a C3 and C5 static.
if this all means Chinese to u dont worry we got ppl who can learn u the ropes
our recruiting post is here Interstellar Enterprise Inc. a C4 WH PVP corp is looking for more people to have fun with - #2 by Suspicious_Criminal
on it u can also have acces to a public part of our discord to come and have a chat

1 Like

Check out TDSIN! we are in Solitude Lowsec!

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions/abyssals. We are looking for veteran and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp and alliance. Proud members of Seker Matar alliance.

We are tiny but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining
PvP roams and filament fleets (soon)
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome (us strongest here au eu strong in alliance)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
PvP wing.
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

Join the Police Force if u wanna try somthing cool to make a difference ingame! :policewoman: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi

I have contacted you in game, lets chat

Iron M

We would like to speak with you

C5 wh corp recruiting!

NEWBROS ARE WELCOME OMEGA IS NOT NECCESSARY

WHAT WE OFFER

-Lots of isk to roll in!

• Moon Mining

-mainly USTZ

• Gas Harvesting

• SMALL GANG PVP

• Ratting

-Manufacturing in hole

• Great Buyback system!

• Fleet events

-SRP on fleets!

WHAT WE REQUIRE

• Seat esi login

• Discord

-Character MUST be 10+ days old

come talk to us here for more info :slight_smile: Murderous Mindset

Hi there m8

Welcome back.

Feel free to read about us and get an idea about who we are.

Cheers
Prim

Hey Skewerhed - fellow Canuck here!

I also just recently returned a couple of months ago and found a bunch bunch of pilots to fly with - we refer to ourselves as “Industry with Teeth”, and all of what we have to offer is noted here:

If it sounds like we may be a good fit for you then I would be happy to discuss. You can catch me in game or in Discord!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.