Newbro looking to assist a corp

Hi there,
I am a 850k SP Caldari pilot currently in hi-sec. I am self sustaining - produce frigs and outfit them, mostly run PVE and do mining to sustain. I am looking to join a corp where I can provide frig support, assisting people in missions, pvp fights, exploration, mining etc. I don’t mind assisting in low sec or nul sec.

I have no PVP experience or experience working in a group. I am in my early 30s, I work from home so can be (sort of) online during the day (UK based). I also have an 8 month old baby, so in all, my log on times can be random, and I cannot commit to any logon times.
Thank you for your interest.

Add on 8 years but I think you just described myself. We have a few UK / EU people who play during the day.

We don’t openly take on new bro’s. But we generally take on a few at a time to mentor. We have some slots open for a new new bro atm.

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire! ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions/abayals. We are looking for veteran and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp and alliance. Proud members of Seker Matar alliance.

We are tiny but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer
buyback programs
engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining
PvP roams and filament fleets (soon)
WH mining and explo
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome (us strongest here au eu strong in alliance)

What we Want
Mic for coms
Esi check
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans
PvP wing.
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supplie chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

Give us a shot we’re always looking for new blood.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.