After being solo for a while I’ve realized I need some people around me to keep things interesting. My hope is that I can find a corporation with the right cultural fit, including positive attitudes, goal-orientation, activity level, and humor.
I love building things. Building things efficiently, and making ISK doing so, is even better. Making ISK by building things efficiently with the mutual guidance, support, and company of people you enjoy being around is the best.
I believe I’m searching for an established group that knows the ins and outs of industry and markets. The methodology I’ve followed in the past has worked fine for me, but I find it to be cumbersome, with a fair amount of brute-force involved. What I’d like to learn is the finesse side of things. Maybe I can work smarter instead of harder. Spending most of my career in Caldari high-sec has taught me some extremely valuable lessons, but quieter space with a change of scenery (while still within high-sec I think) is important to me.
“RL First” Mindset, 15 - 20 Hours/week, primarily late-night USTZ (around 4:00-7:00 EVE Time)
92 Million Skill Points
Decent Trade, Production (Advanced/Capital Ship), Science, and Planet Management skills, some Mining skills
Caldari Sub-Capital focused with a willingness to branch out if necessary
- Security Missions (Cerberus / Golem)
- Transport (Crane / Bustard / Charon, Rhea capable)
- Exploration (Buzzard with T2 equipment)
- ORE Industrials (Exhumers, Orca / Bowhead capable)
What I’m seeking in a corporation:
- Community, first and foremost
- Voice communication
- Willingness to teach, learn, and support
- Desire to make each other laugh
- Focus on specific goals (whatever they may be)
- Spreadsheet wizardry is a plus
- PvP survivability training is another plus
If you feel like I’d be the right fit for your group, where the thought ‘This is who we need!’ enters your mind, then send me an EVE Mail. We’ll talk more about it.
I appreciate your time. Thanks for reading.