Low Sec Exploration

I’m not an explorer by trade but I have done the exploration objectives for the Amarr and Gallente and is it just me or is it just frustrating to explo in low sec? Just tonight I scanned all of the sites in two low sec constellations, like 20+ systems, and I only scanned down one data/relic site. I scanned down plenty of the scc sites that take time but have no benefit for solo explorers. I finished the hack 30 cans in hi sec in about one hour…

1 Like

Yeah, I hear you…

Personally I don’t think it matters if it’s High, Low or Null Sec space, Data and Relic sites have pretty much been nerfed almost into oblivion…

DMC
o7

1 Like

What DMC said. Hacking, especially in high/low sec is essentially a waste of time with the nearly worthless loot. I feel that FC has continued to nerf income (particularly high sec income) in order to “incentivize” people to go and become cannon fodder for the null blocks. No thanks.

1 Like

I find reasonable amounts of sleeper caches and ghost sites in high sec and low sec. I’d say I’d average between 50-100mil in loot from those sites. (excluding lowsec ghost sites, which start at 130mil guaranteed).

In standard data or relic sites the most valuable common loot are the av-composite/cv-composite. I never do the level 1 or level 2 signatures unless I have a cargo scanner so that I don’t waste my time with carbon.

Pick a slow traffic region/constellation for you exploration.

1 Like

I live in Minmatar space and I have tried systems far from the major areas. Same result.

1 Like

I too hear you on this .

Low security space is supposed to provide a risk reward style system but I too have found the reward slightly underwhelming of late.

Wormholes are an alternative you could try .

1 Like

excuse me, do you know that this thing can be obtained from lowsec?

whoever saying that lowsec explo doesnt worth the risk you are just wrong…