LP Extractors to standardize LP sales

No its not.

Yes they do. Their individual market share may be small, but there are hundreds if not thousands of players trading in items that have a lower cost in lp, like implants and faction ammo. 250k lp may be easy to acquire for faction warfare, but its not for mission runners. And that is the effort im talking about, hence ‘individual effort’ because it cannot be outsourced or consolidated like logistics can.

You are making assumptions that only apply to faction warfare and the only lp store items you’re are aware of are clearly only faction warfare ones. Have a look else where, and you’ll see that higher lp cost items are frequently amongst the most rewarding. On top of that, you should try cashing out large amounts of lp on smaller items like shield extenders and watch the value fall for nearly every unit. This a happens at a lower rate with larger items. Again, it seems its you that doesn’t have very much experience with lp stores.

And again, these larger items that are more rewarding, would lose value if you could set-up buy orders for lp injectors to be filled by those looking for instant cash.

Yes, this conversation began from your reply to my post about FW items, remember?

I don’t know much about elsewhere. I don’t argue much about things I don’t know. I suggest you the same.

I support this idea, or something along these lines that would allow me to transfer my lp with a particular faction to another character in exchange for isk.

I have nearly two million TLF LP and really can’t be bothered to do the industry stuff to convert that lp to cash. Nullbears don’t have to do industry to claim their rat bounties; they go straight to their wallets. Wormholers don’t have to do industry on their loot - they can just sell it in Jita. High sec mission runners get isk rewards. Even frakkin’ (literally) miners can easily convert their ores to isk.

Why can’t I sell my lp to somebody who WANTS to do the industry stuff?

Tokens probably overcomplicate things - just allow faction lp to be traded in contracts.

This idea doesn’t help you. You will still have worthless lp because everone has loads of it. You can convert your tlf lp into cash right now almost as well as you could with tokens.

Minmatar fw maybe, cause like the farmer above, everyone is rolling in lp.

But on the others end of the scale, amarr have some higher lp cost items that are amongst the better conversion rates. And why? Because grinding takes longer for it.

I gave you examples from all FWs.

In top 25 list of what’s good for Amarr, there is only 2 items that costs 100k or more (HNI 10th place, Imperial Navy Command Mindlink 20th place). And they are there not because they cost a lot, but because there is better demand for them, more people use them.

God talking to you is like talking to a wall. You are just throwing out false info with no resources whatsoever, and then dig in your trenches when proven wrong. You don’t have to do this. You can just way I was wrong once.

This stemmed from me saying fw has higher lp cost items that are rewarding and would lose value with tradeable lp. You’ve just pointed some out!

You say it’s demand. I say its supply (navy harbies lol). It will be both.

‘Proven wrong’…You’ve just said the same thing i have. Fw has higher lp cost items that are rewarding. I still think you’re hung up on the misunderstanding that i was trying to say higher lp are the most or only rewarding. I never even implied that but it seems it has triggered you and you’re trying to sink you’re teeth into me.

Back off mate. You’ve misunderstood from the beginning.

No. This statement is too easy to be true. It would be true if there was only ONE higher LP cost item that is more rewarding. But that wouldn’t have mattered because who cares about ONE single item when it comes to the entire market.

You made a stronger generalization. You said higher LP cost items OFTEN are more rewarding. Here is what you said.

This means you believed an item’s being higher LP cost often resulted in that item’s being rewarding, because it takes more effort for people to get these items. And this is false. Higher LP cost items are not more rewarding in FW. For Amarr, I have shown you there were just 2 items in top 25, and none in top 10. If we seek any correlation here we would see they are often less rewarding, not more.

I didn’t misunderstand. You’re just playing with words now, saying one thing in one post and another thing in the next.

When i said that i was talking about ALL lp stores. And if you look around its true. Then someone brought up fw stores, which do have high reward high lp cost items that would lose value if lp became tradeable. The statement is still true.

Then you’ve gone onto a tangent with a scalpel for a general comment you have completely blown out of context.

Like i said, you’ve misunderstood from the beginning.

No I didn’t. You made this generalization for all LP stores:

Someone said its not true for pirate stores :

And I said its not true for FW stores either. But you disagreed and said it is indeed true for FW stores:

Your generalization didn’t change anywhere until you attempt to change it 2 posts ago:

Initially you argued for higher LP cost items often being more rewarding in FW. Now you weaken your claim to there being 1 or 2 items like this (which begs the question on that why are you even bringing it up if it is just one or two items).

Anyway, this conversation is now meaninglessly stretched just because you don’t wanna say you were wrong, or you didn’t mean what you previously said. This is my final reply to you. GL in life with this attitude.

Its meaninglessly stretched cause you still don’t understand. If anyone can’t admit they got it wrong it’s you.

In my first post i was speaking about general lp stores on the whole. Someone mentioned about it not applying to pirate lp stores (though according to your link it does apply to pirate lp stores). Then someone said it wasn’t true for fw, and i said it does because i know there are some high lp cost items in lp stores which would be devalued by tradeable lp.

At no point did i say that every lp store in the game has loads of high lp cost items that are rewarding. It was always meant as a general observation. I always have said that there are often high lp cost items that are more rewarding, including in fw which even you have pointed out!

How has that upset you THIS much? The fact that you think I’ve changed what im saying in fact proves you’ve misunderstood all along.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.