LS4 Machariel not functionning

Hi everyone,

I was highly recommended by a formoer corp mate to get this build in order to solo Security 4 mission. So far I did one mission without much problem by sniping the objectives… after that I barely suvives the recon mission where I had to activate gate (1 frigate with 2 BS was fine… until 4 more BS showed up with 2 frigate…

The next mission was to retrieve someone in a cargo… no chance for to to stand there more than 45 sec… RIP drone but thnx for saving my ship.

TLTR : Is my ship the problem to solo that kind of mission or it’s my mechanics the problem?

[Machariel, Machariel]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Co-Processor II

Pith X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Tracking Computer II

800mm Repeating Cannon II

Large Semiconductor Memory Cell I
Large Core Defense Capacitor Safeguard II
Large Projectile Ambit Extension II

Hobgoblin II x5
Imperial Navy Curator x4

EMP L x1600
Barrage L x1600
Hail L x1600
Optimal Range Script x1

mach is good for blitzing, less good for long missions.

learn to do the missions in cheap and easy T1 BS, eg hyperion, raven, apoc, phoon.

There’s not to much wrong with that fit. What you need to do though is check the missions on eve survival before you run them. As long as you don’t set of all the triggers for the next spawns the fit should work.

https://eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=HomePage

Stay away from mission like serpentus blockade or any other super heavy ewar site. Those arn’t worth running unless you use a marauder. You also want a super fast frig for recon level 1 and a cargo mission were you pick up some quafe and warp of. Those sites don’t even try to kill the npc just blitz them for the LP reward.

The gates are not locked, so you can blitz this mission in a shuttle without a single kill.

Crap, if I had knew I would have made some money and not lose reputation…

Respawn 1

1x Interceptor (Arch Gistii Outlaw), web/scramble
1x HAC (Arch Gistum Phalanx, Thermal Damage
1x Battleship (Gist Cherubim), Thermal damage

Respawn 2

1x Battleship (Gist Seraphim), EM damage
1x Battlecruiser (Gistatis Tribuni), Thermal damage
1x HAC (Arch Gistum Breaker)

Respawn 3

2x Battleship (Gist Seraphim), EM damage
1x HAC (Arch Gistum Breaker)

Respawn 4

1x Interceptor (Arch Gistii Thug), web/scramble
2x Battleship (Gist Cherubim, thermal damage / Gist Seraphim, EM damage)

Obv after that time I had nothing to do… hopefully I manage to hit the firgate hard enough to break and warp disruptor and I could wrap away.

I use a VNI for speed and cargo mission since they usually never ask a lot to carry and I feel a bit mroe safe in a VNI than a frigate, but I should give it a try.

Thnx for the website, looks absolutely perfect before undocking.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.