Luminaire Snowball Fight VI (15-DEC-19, 2100, Luminaire)

We’ve got some livestreaming going on from Hateless Gaming!

3 Likes

conga line!

6 Likes

Screenshots by SmileForTheInternet [SFTI.]

Screenshots by SmileForTheInternet [SFTI.]

7 Likes

Great event this year! Thanks for organizing another great party, 12/10 for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am pleased to report that our “Merry Christmas New Eden!” package of a fully-fit Kikimora, CCP Convict’s corpse, a full set of High-Grade Mimesis Blueprint copies, 250 PLEX, and Permaband caps was auctioned off for $6,660,000,000. Bidding was intense and fast, but overall was won by Che Biko!

Congratulations, Che! Great to see you at our annual event!

I will now post winners of our lightshow contests and process the Secret Santa gifts! <3

5 Likes

Thank you! You are awesome for hosting this. I just have too much ISK.

6 Likes

i´ll take some, if you want to get rid of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yet another great event just like last year! Was good to see so many attending also including CCP / ISD / GMs and the outstanding fireworks showcase (lag included :stuck_out_tongue: ) and the giveaways as well including the rapid high-stakes auction. Outstanding fun times! :star_struck:

@Che_Biko Now you can use Convict’s corpse as a voodoo doll to make him do your bidding. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Glad we could show up and provide some smiles,

Shame about the pie though.

4 Likes

Great show Commander A9 … it was my first … really glad i made it … very pretty and just plain good fun … thanks mate , looking forward to next years party

2 Likes

Thanks again for the event this year Commander A9! I didn’t compete or bid this year as I was so fortunate last year…it felt wrong. CCP involvement was great! CCP Convict and the Titan in particular. The ISD hulls were so tasty !

2 Likes

I just got done accepting all of the Secret Santa contracts! I’m now processing the many many prizes for the lightshow competitions. The master list is undergoing completion as we speak! Thank you everyone for your patience!

Also, on the Secret Santa gifts, we’ve had some instances where a few pilots used multiple alts to submit gifts. Given the number of occurrences, I must combine these gifts from these alts into single packages for the exchange to mirror real-life Secret Santa exchanges: one person-one package.

I’ve spoken to the owners of these alts already to arrange a proper exchange. It simply would not be fair to have 3 people exchange gifts with 1 person using 3 alts. Future snowball fights will outline this parameter more clearly in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Great event, Lots of fun.
This was my first time on this event.
Glad I could make it.

Hope to make it for future ones as well!
Thank you for everything Commander A9!

2 Likes

Out of snowballs and lost the lock at CCP Convict’s self destruct!

2 Likes

This was a very successful event. I would like to congratulate Commander A9, the CCP team and the ISD team on a very good organized and executed event. It was satisfying and entertaining.
Below, a few videos from right within the fight. I recommend part 3, starting at the 6 minute mark.
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3_hp_788bo
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsN5pDJQ6YI
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKDzpyPNII
Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWSKhI4Tf0
Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOndXLEavPk
Part 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfeec4DeqC8

Fly dangerous,
Adrian Vexier

3 Likes

The prize list has been officialized!

Congratulations to all of our winners!

Note: All ships with the exception of the party-fix Corax vessels include full fits, rigs, and the skillbooks to fly the vessels and use specialized weapons and modules.

Lightshow 1:
Bimbler – Siege The Day: fully-fit Kronos with Bastion Module, 500 PLEX
Uriel Destiny – Finding the North Pole: Pilgrim
John Endlend – Building Santa’s Workshop I: Skiff, with mining crystals and over 3000 BPCs
Oswalt Comet – Illegal Party: Viator with exotic dancers, High-Grade Mimesis Implant BPC Set, Orca Blueprint Copy, spiced wine, spirits, and holoreels
Halos Girl Halonine and i’m not Bob – These Aren’t Snowball Launchers: Bellicose with boosters
Palps and JimboDeath – Christmas Goons: PVP-fit Rifter with spirits, tobacco, Overclocker booster, and a Serpentis Women’s T-Shirt

Party Animal Package: party-fix Corax
-Rykuss, Shirazad, Faar Maricadie, Karen Please, Anataine Deva, Yagmur Bulut, last tribe, Rimi Sunagrave, Xarrius Amilupar, Twzoom Acami, Sir Smoke-a-Lot O’Weed, Odyssey 2049, Leland Komac, Lups, Nin Ronuken, Shat InTheHat, Alain Colcer, Sean Araya, Ukko Pohjolainen, Vallarie Valvardi, Yana Vallarof, Eptis, Gospur Aurgnet, Lyxa, Mac Ariel, Muad ‘dib

Lightshow 2:
Krampus Crampus – Ruining Christmas: Leshak, 500 PLEX, High-Grade Mimesis Implant BPC Set
Isaak Altland – Building Santa’s Workshop II: Mackinaw, with mining crystals and over 3000 BPCs
Yagmur Bulut – The Maelstrom: Unnamed Maelstrom with fitting derived from Clear Skies III
Erma Gahd – Save The Holidays: Basilisk
Shirazad – Tenth Reindeer: Kikimora with High-Grade Mimesis Implant BPC Set
steve flecher – Holiday Memes: Drake

-Vallarie Valvardi, Vivette Huren, Yana Vallarof, Palps, Rykuss, Rafe Amatin, Anataine Deva, Ukko Pohjolainen, John Endlend, Rimi Sunagrave, i’m not Bob, Uriel Destiny, Sir Smoke-a-Lot O’Weed, Eptis, Shat InTheHat, JimboDeath, Alain Colcer, Sean Araya, Karamella, Muad ‘dib, Oswalt Comet

Lightshow 3:
Anataine Deva – Christmas Incursion: Vindicator with Warp To Me-standard fit and 500 PLEX
Rimi Sunagrave – Building Santa’s Workshop III: Hulk, with mining crystals and over 3000 BPCs
last tribe – The Hidden Party: Luxury Yacht with various SKINs
Bimbler – You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out: Drekavac with High-Grade Mimesis Implant BPC Set
DaFFa DaFe – Heath and Home for the Holidays: Bustard with supplies in honor of Morwen Lagann’s “Hearth and Home” Luminaire VII relief program
John Endlend – Naughty Elf Package: Vigilant with Glacial Drift SKIN, Prostitute ($80,000,000), X-Rated Holoreel, and booster drugs

-Lyxa, Erma Gahd, Geoskahn Telvidar, i’m not Bob, Palps, Sir Smoke-a-Lot O’Weed, steve flecher, Vallarie Valvardi, Yagmur Bulut, Yana Vallarof, Odyssey 2049, Adrian Fidard, Baz Qc, Eptis, Faye Nahkriin, Fieotha, Hagen Crendraven, hellboy007 Eriker, Hiiro Steiner, JimboDeath, Jonas Kross, Karamella, Krampus Crampus, Marina April, Reis VanGoden, Robert Duck, Shirazad, Tabs Archangel, Uriel Destiny, Vivette Huren

Honorable mention for group effort: FavourDestiny

Merry Christmas New Eden! Auction: $6,660,000,000
Che Biko – Kikimora with CCP Convict’s body, 250 PLEX, High-Grade Mimesis Implant BPC Set, and Permaband Caps

6 Likes

I want to personally thank UKn0wWh0 / W’YO w’Ho w’h0 for all her hard work in distributing fireworks, launchers, and snowballs from her Orca while I was busy with administration over the event. Your assistance was invaluable and I greatly appreciate it! I hope to see you and your Orca in Luminaire once again in future events!

Thank you all for coming! This event was off the charts and another runaway success!

Live Events are nothing without the people and you all have demonstrated that together we can make beautiful events together!

4 Likes

Did u get the Secret Santa stuff complete? I never did hear anything else after I messaged you and its starting to get late. I figure maybe I was too naughty this year and Santa flew right over. lol

–Zan

The biggest fireworks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Click for the explosion pic