Main War declaration thread

I knew this thread wasn’t worth reading and dismissed it when I saw this.

2 Likes

So you missed the hidden easter egg (a link to a nude pic of Kyle Jenner)? Too bad for you! :woman_shrugging:

Yup, I missed everything beyond the OP and did not even read the OP in full :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So you missed the free 5000 :credit_card: PLEX redeem code too? The first 50 who clicked it got the reward. :wink:

You just assert that. There is no evidence for it. And no, just projecting your personal feelings on a graph is not evidence of anything. If you want to go that way you have to address the fact that EVE was growing at its fastest when wardecs where only 2mil ISK and there was no ally mechanics for the defender. EVE was a lot harsher then and people where fine with it.

If they implement your idea it will probably die sooner.

The highsec demographic is absolutely fine and I have seen no evidence of it being stagnant. Since the introduction of moon mining in highsec it became a lot more lively again in my opinion.

It is not preventing people from playing. It is preventing crybabies who can’t handle a single challenging situation from playing. It’s not like it is super difficult to avoid or work around a wardec without droping the corp. A good CEO will advice his members how to do it. If they can’t they should not be CEO or their corp simply deserves to die.

Structure warfare is absolute ■■■■■■■■. It is boring as hell and there are no intensives to do. Also this is content which is simply not solo content but requires a fleet and a lot of time most people with a job can’t even bring to the table. So yes you would completely remove valid gameplay without replacement.

Please go away and poison other games with your stupid ideas

4 Likes

You still don’t get it… Wardeccing a structure would not be about actually destroying it, but about being there to fight with anyone wiling to come. The structure would also be a mean, not just an end.

Let’s say you see a warning… your fleet goes to the palce an there’s a single guy shooting an Astrahus… you smell a trap but whatever, you go, alpha the guy… then his buddies warp into grid and a fight ensues.

It’s not about destroying the thing. Destroying it is difficult, boring and unrewarding. But either a) you’ve been paid for it or b) you just want a fight.

(And then, maybe we could put some icing on the cake… and for a extra fee, you don’t just wardec the structure, but bribe the Asset Safety Magical Transport Fleet to “mislocate” 1% of the content and drop it on grid…)

Oh now I get it. It is about you wanting to hunt suspects. Just a misunderstanding it seems.

Well you don’t have to change the wardec mechanics for that. Current wardecers use neutral logies that go suspect all the time and no one is hunting them. Why don’t you just go after them? They always hang at the same gates so they are easy to find.

I guess we csn just ignore your idea then and you just learn how to play

2 Likes

the issue with your idea that anyone can come shoot you.

So a 1 man corp now only has to worry about the corp in the war dec so they can war dec a dead corp and take as long as they like to kill the station
Your idea is the corp has to pay to have a war and go suspect and worry about everyone in the area coming to get easy kills so the 1 man and small corps wont do it

Lmao

So you’re telling me you haven’t played in almost 3 years but want changes to the game…
You dont even know how wars are currently other than by the other safebear tears on these his is beyond retarded

Get the hell out of here lmao

1 Like

Does not exist for a reason.

This is not true.

This is not true. This is the difference between a good corp and a ■■■■ one. Good corps hunker down and change the way they play but don’t stop playing all together. Experienced leadership goes a long way here and is why it’s not always the best idea to start a corp as a noob.

You’ve been hanging around carebears too much and generally seemed detached from this particular area.

2 Likes

It’s even worse. From what she writes she was the CEO and possibly infected countless unsuspecting newbros with here toxic defeatist attitude.

This is indeed a cancer that has been growing since the wardec nerfs.

Social corps can’t come soon enough.

They will cry anyway. Because they want all the benefits for zero effort

Dum Arkaral, not just a namesake…

hey guys, another person that goes to name calling when their shitty arguments get smashed

gf, miner

3 Likes

most of the time the only time to “hunker down” is either take up worm-holing, which for a smaller corp you either take it up or don’t, or you spin in station if your being actively persued by your wardecers. the only way to adapt out of that situation is either to constantly rebuild your corp, or everyone drops corp and comes back if it ever does end. the lower tier members might just get sick of such a thing and simply drop corp altogether, and maybe the game too, depending on how cynical a view they take on the whole affair. having wardecs brought to only entities that have structures, in this way or in another, can allow a younger corp to figure itself out, gain a following, and maybe then choose to go after that risk. you can’t say someone won’t.

One of the worst ideas seen recently.

1 Like

I’m not surprised you fall under what I refer to ‘■■■■’ corps. You give up before it even starts. God help any new bros that come to you for help.

Couple month back my small corp was decced by a group of several hundred because i was in competition with one of their industry groups. Not only did i put a structure of the aggressors into it’s hull timer, but i decced their industry corp, did some damage, made them lose members (cause they followed your philosophy), disrupted their operations AND killed their hired allies until they were forced to call their pvp players off.

And during this month long dec my corp membership only went up!

Players like yourself will just never understand there are those of us that do the industry thing (without our structures), but are happy to play the pvp game when the wardeccers come knocking. Or we just watch local while we mission and mine. Or do low sec roams etc.

There isn’t much excuse, especially since the watch list changes, to stop playing for the term of a dec.

And if you want a corp that cant be decced, ask for social corps. But you pay npc tax, no structures and no corp wallet or hangars. Just a kill board, a chat channel, calendar, bulletin board and a pretty logo with your name on it.

3 Likes

All this tie war decs to structures is bunk. You have no idea how to eve.

2 Likes

I’ll need a little more context.

because if you had a competent and strong pvp fleet from the start and this “big entity” had smaller pvp numbers or incompetent pilots that in of itself explains how you made out so well.

most corp startups try to feed off the new player pipeline to bring in fast numbers, and in doing so, regardless of how long it takes to skill up to fly a decent ship, leaves them weaker overall, so if they get wardecced, fighting is obviously not an option, and in some cases may be purposefully avoided in the mindset of “not feeding the beast” so they go away.