(Mainly) Hauler/industrialist looking for a corp

I’ve been playing Eve from the perspective of a lone hauler for a while now, and I probably don’t intend to stop that entirely, but I am looking at other avenues as well. Above all, I’m looking for a casual corp in a casual alliance (If in an alliance, not a requirement per se.) with a laid-back yet mature attitudes and few actual ‘duties’.

Location-wise, I’m not too picky, as long it’s relatively quiet, been to null some years ago (just not with this account), not entirely against anything as long as the corp has a few different avenues of activities. (some times war-decs happen and it helps if the corp can offer different stuff to do instead of just limiting one’s options)

Pacific time zone, active for few hours a day, but varies a bit.

Highlights of my skill set: (5.1mil skill points and counting)
Flying (gallentean) DSTs, BRs and Amarr freighters (only own a DST at the moment)
Minimum skills for flying a mining barge
Some base requirements for starting industry
No battle-oriented skills whatsoever.

Things I might be interested of:
Industry, Trading, Hauling
Exploration
Mining
Maybe some light ratting and PvP once I get my combat skills trained and sorted out

I do consider myself a newbro and don’t mind being corrected, so do point out if something about all this seems unfeasible.

1 Like

You should join Aideron Robotics! It’s the new player friendly corp in the Federation Uprising alliance. They are very casual and laid back, and the only activity requirement is that you need to log in at least once a month to not get purged, and that if there is a CTA going on (which isn’t often) and you are online, you need to be in fleet.

In general, we are very PVP oriented, but we always have need for more industrialists, and as soon as you join we can get you in touch with our Industry people and they can take you under their wing.

We live in two places, one if in Fliet, in the Essence region in Lowsec space, this is our historical home and where the best private market in all of Lowsec exists, Ticonderoga, our Fortizar.

We also own Nullsec sovereignty in the Assilot constellation in Cloud Ring, and our ratting and mining systems are very quiet, perfect for getting stuff done.

There’s always a variety of activities to be doing, mining, ratting, plexing, manufacturing, mission running, so you’ll never run out of options for what you can do to help yourself and the alliance.

We are very multitimezone, and our EU is just as strong as our US, so you’ll never find yourself without company.

If you’re interested in joining us, feel free to join our Discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

o7

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

1 Like

Ever been the only active Pilot on at a given time? Inactive corp Problems? Want to experience Wormhole Living? Come be an intergal Part of the Thirteenth Empire ! Active Corp. Helpful Members, New Pilot Friendly.

Come hop into the channel ingame, Coalition of Carebears.

We have a great system in nullsec, looking to expand into another one.

Many thanks,
Sax

1 Like

The Grove is a small, casual, mature corp looking to add like minded pilots. We are currently operating in low sec Gallente space but with easy access to hi sec systems as well as close to Dodixie. No drama, just enjoying playing EVE. Contact in game if interested or complete an application.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.