Make a bright edges at Project discovery image

Probably I missed somewhere your “Yes” while answering my question. Where was it?

Probably reading initial game description message wrote here:
EVE Online | The #1 Free Space MMORPG | Play here now!
where told:

WHAT IS EVE ONLINE?..

EVE Online is a community-driven spaceship MMORPG where players can play free, choosing their own path from countless options.

Participate in many in-game professions and activities, including war, politics, piracy, trading, and exploration…

if devs are positioning the game exactly that way probably they mean equalizing (balancing between) declared game goals. Otherwise - that just a piece of… something outside declared by devs game goals and devs just cheat players who came and start playing it straightaway starting from the main page of Eve Online project. So… Who have I believe most? To main Eve-online project page or your subjective vision of what’s happening (or have to happen only) inside a game? I prefer main project page to where to believe. And I believe just getting closer to those goals is game’s online salvation [from further falling].

How that will help to raise game online and/or subscriptions?
And I clearly like basics declared at the project start page. So don’t understand what are you talking about here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.