Make Easy ISK and Develop Your PVP Skills

Are you ready to develop your PVP skills?
Do you want to make ISK while you PVP?

Join us in NVOLA! We are a brand new corporation that is seeking new and old players who are interested in developing their PVP skills, flying with like-minded pilots, and making ISK using the Faction Warfare mechanic.

NO skillpoint requirement!

Our goals are to go from terrible/meh at solo/small-gang PVP to a force to be reckoned with, all while having fun and exploring the rich lore and history of the game we all love.

Corp buyback programs to help you make ISK.

Come on in to ‘NVOLA Public Lobby’ in game to chat with a recruiter today.

2 Likes

Novus Ordo Lux Aurea is still recruiting enlist today! Amarr Victor!

Recruitment is still open, apply today!

Recruitment is still open, join NVOLA Public Lobby in game to talk to a recruiter.

Recruitment is still open for New and Experienced pilots.

Recruitment is still open for all clone types and all levels of experience in PVP.

Recruitment is still open for all clone types and all levels of experience in PVP.

Recruitment is still open, if you’ve ever wanted to learn how Faction Warfare works now is the time.

Recruitment is still open.

Recruitment is open, talk to a recruiter today

Hey. Are you guys EU TZ?

I am primarily late US TZ myself (~2300 Eastern US TZ) I am however also usually on around 16:00-20:00 EVE server time. If you have any questions you can join the in game chat: NVOLA Public Lobby

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.