Returning Player - Looking for IDK What

Coming back after about a two year break - I have this character which is a solid subcap PVP toon and then I also have another solid subcap PVP toon with very good Cap skills.

I’m leaning more towards WH’s but, if you can convince me I can make the isk to afford blowing up shiny stuff in your side of space, feel free to reply here.

I’m looking for:

Capital Warfare

Small-Medium Gang PVP

Some advice on the current isk making ways to support PVP

Social Atmosphere

No pansies - I don’t wanna have to babysit comms, we’re here to have fun and get away from real life.

Brawling, Brawling, Brawling.

Nice! Welcome back, check out Atrax, great group to chil and game with.

100% - “No pansies - I don’t wanna have to babysit comms, we’re here to have fun and get away from real life.”

Not sure what your timezone is, but you can check us out also.We are a chill pvp first corp with ez access to isk makeing, considering our doctrines and pvp habbits are quite expensive at times.

Eclipse Strike Unit

We have grown over the last couple of months to a small community of eager pilots, willing to teach and learn PvP in Wormhole space.

We live in a C2 C5/NS allowing us PvP content from both worlds, this also means we have PvE content from Both Worlds.

We also have corp Projects that allow us to reward members for doing certain things within the corp.

We provide the following :

• Experienced PvP
  • Experienced FCing
  • Black ops opportunities
  • Ways of making isk to support PvP
  • Regular Content.
  • Community and a welcoming environment.

What we Expect in return:

• Willingness to learn
  • Respectful but bantering attitudes
  • Microphone, headset, and coms

Join our Discord for more info Eclipse Strike Unit

Check us out. You’ll have fun here:

7o @Stoneb_Orti - Council of Exiles is a proud member of Brave Alliance / Imperium Coalition. We call the Northeastern corner of Querious home, with access to many other regions under Imperium control - Delve, parts of Catch and Impass. If you haven’t yet found a place to call home, check out Brave and all we have to offer: https://joinus.bravecollective.com/exils

~Bela

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVP corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Am looking for pvp members and vets to join my corp. I runn a alliance to if you want to know more
Come and have a chat.

Drop in for a Chat maybe we are a place for you?

EUTZ/USTZ Corp Seeking Experienced PvPers - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey!

I think you might be something for us. We are part of a ally which has potential for small to medium sized battle but we are also part of the imperium so there you might have your capital battles. The corp is in the build up phase and I want it to be the pvp wing of the alliance. If you are interested let’s have a chat on our discord:

Greetings
Monkey

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
we are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you
Replicatorz

I know exactly what you need. CONTENT!