šŸ­ Manufactorum. - Hi-Sec Industry and PvE

Daily Bump

Interested

Interested. Iā€™m a returning player from 2016, never been in a populated CORP beforeā€¦ 4.4M skill points, interested in fleet mining.

Hi. This sounds exactly what i am looking for. Im intrested i getting into fleet mining, but also some exploration and pve missions aswell.

I am a fairly low-experienced pilot, returning from 2009 (!!). I got about 5M SP but ive never been into a corp yet. Im ready to take the next step :slight_smile:

I live in Norway (North EU) and play mostly from 6 to 10 PM (eve time).

CEO Bump

Come join our public channel Manufactorum.pub and chat

Been here over a year now and itā€™s pretty chill. Lot of moon mining. Got pops every other day or so in hisec and i believe theyā€™re on 56 day pulls. Quite a few in losec as well besides the ones i just mentioned. I prefer the hisec ones myself but i join alliance losec mining ops to support the alliance on the weekends. I also like to PvE and do Level IV missions and or cosmos and or the 1 time missions for rep etc. Not really a PvP player. We have an alt corp for that if that interests you. Lot of cool players here. Weā€™re all chill.

Join us for easy isk or whatever. Manufacture capitals if you want. No mandatory this and that that most corps force on their members. Just enjoy doing whatever you want to do with the primary rule of ā€œdonā€™t be a dickā€. And donā€™t bring heat on our corp. Itā€™s that simple, really.

A Little post for the Top

Hi, I might be interested in joining. Iā€™m a new/old guy (Iā€™ll explain :smiley: ). I want to do mining/industry/PI/research primarily. I have two omega accounts that I play (this is awesome - I feel like an admiral). Anyway, Iā€™ll hit you up in couple of hours in-game. Looking forward to learn from you guys!

Hit me up in game or on discord.

Hello, is discord a requirement to register for membership?, and how low is the tax rate compared to an NPC Corp?

Discord is a requirement as we use it for a lot of info instead of a forum website, which we also have, but rarely use. Most especially the alliance discord as we ping out/announce important stuff. As an example we have a bot that shows when one of our moonā€™s timer is up and moon is ready to be popped for harvesting ore. Pings for mining ops or to form up for some structure bashing/defending or whatever pvp action and or pve action is going on. Team Speak is what we usually use for voice talk for the alliance. Our coalition uses discord for their ops. If weā€™re doing an alliance OP then itā€™s required to use TS except as noted. At a min to at least listen. Mic isnā€™t required. -Note- We have at least one who is deaf and doesnā€™t use TS at all, we had 2. So long as weā€™re told of a hearing issue for a person on an OP we can and do coordinate via typing in game for that person.

Corporation Tax is only collected for Bounties aka Rats and mission payouts over 100k. Mission payout taxes are not collected for bonus time rewards. Ours is set to 2% currently vs an npc corpā€™s 11%. For using services like reprocessing, manufacturing, etc, if you use an npc station itā€™s 10% where ours is 4%. But we have specialty rigs so reprocessing % is increased and manufacturing mineral amounts needed would be decreased as well. Not to mention many of the other types of rigs that npc stations donā€™t have.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.