🏭 Manufactorum. - Hi-Sec Industry and PvE

I joined them not long time ago. Good bunch of people with active leadership and plenty of opportunities to make some ISK. Drama free with no obligations corp. Love it!

1 Like

Bump.

Bump.

Bump, need miners for our low-sec moons (paid ops and free ore).

Changed our corp post with updated information.

I’m a new pilot and just recently joined Manufactorum. This is a great bunch of folks here. They have been very welcoming and helpful. If you are looking for a good Corp which gives you both freedom to play your own way as well as comeradery and group activities to join if you want to then this is definitely the place for you!

Seen your post several times. Do you guys have recruiters active in channel? Would like to talk to someone tonight maybe.

o7 Leuruna,

We sure do. The guy you are looking for is Vas Havar - our resident recruiter extraordinaire. If he is not around, feel free to chat with the others in the public channel and I’m sure they can answer any questions you have, or at least know who to escalate the question to. We are generally US TZ, but may be available earlier in the day. Thanks for your interest.

well this looks like a good home now just need a recruiter

I may be interested in checking this out. I’ll join the pub after work today, what time zone?

Bump. Awesome people and great opportunities. Looking for more to join us in invasion and production stuff!

Message Goko Tanaka or myself for recruitment

Bump.

Hi, looking to join up.

Bump! Contact myself or goko Tanaka for recruitment

We’re still looking for more people to come and enjoy our many opportunities from moon mining and industry to pve and pvp content! Contact myself or goko Tanaka for recruitment

Sounds interesting, are you still ineligible for War Dec? I have a ship bldg. alt looking.

The hisec Corp cannot be war decced but the low sec Corp can

Hello there - are you guys still looking for new players?

We are always looking for new people